Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somali clans 'agree to disarm'

So all those regions added together make the population of Mogadishu?

Thus you was mistaken when you wrotte this, Mogadishu and its suburbs, which means Banadir does not even have a greater Population to neither Puntland or Somaliland and thus not even the southern regions.

:D

Mystic

Maybe Xamar is over populated. Have you ever thought about it like that?

65-70% of Somalis are nomadic. Thats goes for puntland, Somaliland, the vast majority of central somalia, the jubas etc. The only hardcore agricultural urban centres are bay and bakool and the shebelle and banadir regions.

Why are you arguing about population size? What does it benefit you if Mogadishu's population is 14.8 million and Puntland+Somaliland+Bay and Bakool+ the jubbas= 150 people?

Mystic, you are right for a region Puntland is under populated as any other region in Somalia, and all of Somalia is under populated, for a country!

Mogadishu is big and hosts large population because all the people from neighbouring regions have moved to it and left their small towns and not only that but people from all corners of Somalia settled in there, that is why it is the largest, have been and will remain to grow even bigger as I and others plan to move in... given that thigs change for the better.. It is an important city, not doubt..

Duke, I will quote myself, if you don’t mind.

Two million people live in Mogadishu, i don’t know how many live in those other regions but they are
regions which are under populated.

I have proven that those regions which you have mentioned, and may I remind you Somaliland wasn’t one of them are in fact under populated, considering that those are regions and not cities. icon_razz.gif

Tukaale, now you aren’t being neutral sxb. Duke went all nuts after I said those regions are under populated, as if they aren’t. :D

^^^Any how now you are choosing selective quotations. The fact remains that all those regions combined are much larger than the population of Mogadishu and its suburbs.

;)

No they dont and you have your facts..

^^^No that country has a near evenly balanced population. As you said it is all under populated. And not everyone lives in a single area as our sister was alluding to..

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Any how now you are choosing selective quotations. The fact remains that all those regions combined are much larger than the population of Mogadishu and its suburbs.

quote:

;)

No they dont and you have your facts..

Duke, I have asked you a question, not made a claim that Mogadishu has a larger population than all those regions added together. Even you could see the "question mark" at the end of my sentence.

You quoted me so you could prove my point, well how should i thank you? smile.gif

I will assume that you know the difference between a claim and a question. ;)

Take care