Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Media (on Current Somalia)- Fair and Balanced?

N.O.R.F   

We have had loads of cut and pastes recently, much of it from Somali news sources, most of whom i distrust (including any SL media). Which leads me to the following questions.

Is the media getting it right? What does balanced reporting mean? What are the differences between Somali & international media? And has your media changed your views?

The media is vital and yet dangerous tool which will shape the minds of people into that of it's own agenda(s).

i don't believe anything anymore

they said a few weeks ago that islamic courts banned coca cola and bla bla bla and that they arrested boys for drinking it

kulan.jpg

:confused:

or during those battles between ICU and those warlords they counted the causulties of the warlord militia's with the miskiin civilians who got caught in the crossfire making it seem like actually 400 civilians died

it's all a mess

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by LORD_OF_THE_MACAWIIS:

i don't believe anything anymore

they said a few weeks ago that islamic courts banned coca cola and bla bla bla and that they arrested boys for drinking it

kulan.jpg

looool@Macawisle, it seems they are enjoying it man. I think the international media is worse than the local ones because they (International Media) report whatever they receive from the ground.

Wiilo   

I do not beleive anything that the International media or Somali media reports from Somalis, as we all know the international media will only report what they want people to know about Somalis, and all of the Somali media are base on Qabiil, so it all bullshiiid......

Go figure:...........