Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

High ranking Puntland Officials captured in small skirmish

2189351915_93a50279e9_m.jpg

[Taliye ku xigeenkii meeleeshiyoda Puntland oo mudo dheer xabsiga liinta iskaga cabi doona]

1-Deyr Maxamed Cabdi Iska toos(TaliyeK/xigeenkii ciidanka Puntland)

2-Maxamed Cabdi Salwo….. Taliye Guuto

3-Maxamed Xiir Cabdi….. Taliye Guuto

The irony of today's skirmishes was that the main clan of Puntland refused to join the war effort by local supporters.

Col. Cadde Muuse refused to send his boys from Garoowe and Bosaso in harms' way. Something the locals are only waking up to realise and understand.

2168.jpg

[All for the camera icon_razz.gif ]

A.J.   

I dont know enough about the conflict to say what impact i think it will have on the region, which is my main concern

A.J.   

no i await until i know for sure myself from the resources i trust i.e. people back home and trusted news sources such as the BBC news

Laba-X   

What do you know thus far then that, as you admittedly proclaim, brings delight to a staunch supporter such as yourself?

Very unfortunate!!!

These entities have chosen war over peace. I hope residents have more common sense than leaders for in the end, they will pay the highest price.

A.J.   

I was only being sarcastic in my first post on this thread, hence my second post which shows how i await final news on this before i actually comment on this conflict, its impacts and what will happen from there on.

Laba-X   

^so you are now saying a victory of Somaliland forces over the residents of Buhoodle would not make you rejoice in it?

A.J.   

See know you are trying to twist things arent you? This is a war between the people of this region against the puntland militia. i will only rejoice if those people are victorious in defending their lands.

Laba-X   

So the people of Buhoodle were at war against the Puntland militia, who are also defending Buhoodle? Why would a Saaxilian rejoice at this news?