Sign in to follow this  
Ahmed_Guree

What the clan govt supporters forgot to post.

LoooL...Take it easy Horta. Iam just phantom person with keyboard and pc. How could that annoy you Awoowe?

And when somebody calls something on you. Pls don't throw hissy fist in the air, either answer or shut up about it. You have alluded to something by making this statement,"They never own anything significant in Xamar". Now is it too much to ask for you to elaborate. Who is they? the Tfg as an entity or Duke's Qabiil.

BISAYL iyo QAYDHIN waxba uma dhexeeyaan.

Everything is grey Duqa considering only few month you were dead set against the men who brought peace and stability to our beloved capital while today you admonish to put lightly those that have overthrown the peacemakers.

Jaylaani   

Che,

There isn't nothing grey about my position.

I hated the wadaado because their political strategy was pathetic. We see the fruit of their tactics today. I knew they were trying to run before they could walk. I will never apologize about that nor will I say they were better for the people. They had a golden opportunity to achieve something positive but they blew it and any one with any functioning brain cells could see it coming. They simply betray their own people. I never thought they had what it takes.

I never had a problem with the TFG before the current situations with the xabashis. Simply they have no impact in my life in any shape of form and they still don’t.

P.S. you can call me names and I’m ok with it but don't compare me with that clueless creature named Duke.

They never own anything significant in Xamar.

For them, it’s all about political survival.

Who are the people you are refering to?

Be clear saxib.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

You cousins.

Is that clear enough?

Now was that so hard Jaylaani.

I didn't call you any names. I asked a simple and direct question with which replied back interestly enough, " what the hell". If anything, Duqa you are one questioning my "mother Teresa" personality and suggesting that I have alterior motives. It took little while to get that out of you, but thank you for your candor.

Adios.