Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Why people perceive me wrongly!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Sharif_seylaci:

what can we talk tribes these days or something

most be hard for u not to talk tribe! :D:D

MKA if ppl "precieve u wrongly" cause of clan then they are jahilya like yourself sxb!.....whats sad is u appear to know the deen.....clan never ends as u say: How could we be from the same clan whilst I'm from Eyl the Nugaal whilst he is from Gaalkacyo Mudug!

^^^u ever hear the stories same laaf like the dude who went back to galkacyo n other cats his ina adeeryal wanted to kill (a big fish) for something his cousin did to their cousin 20 yrs ago....this shit never ends brah.........with clan u side wit ur blood.......with islam u side with truth.

"The Prophet said, 'Islam began as something

strange, and it will revert to being strange as it was in the beginning, so good tidings for the strangers.' Someone asked, 'Who are the strangers?' He said, 'The ones who break away from their people (literally, 'tribes') for the sake of Islam.'

^^^"foreign fighters", crazy "Fahad Khalafs" of today! Glad tidings to the strangers. Takbir!

Ninyahoow goormaa joojineysaa threads about yourself and other forumers? For the tenth time, this isn't Suuqbacaad or Suuqaxoolaha.

You darn knew it will only bring either negative or positive responses, especially the negatives, which will outweight.

This forum, especially this political section, is made for ideas, events and other public figures that can be discussed, not about discussing members about this forum; and certainly not opening countless threads about yourself.

Haddaa aad isku isjeceshahay, well, furo a website dedicated to yourself.

You are also deliberately flaunting the rules of the site by intentionally naming clan names.

Your behaviour banned you twice before, do not again ban yourself.

Rayigaaga keenso, support whoever you want, taas xaq ayaa u leedahay -- waxaadan xaq u lahayn is deliberately flaunting the common courtesy rules everyone, including this moderator, is supposed to follow.

Chimera   

I'm from Yey's clan but never would i die for this traitor

would i die for Shariif the real president or a Female patriotic president?

yes!

MMA, I'm going to reply to you this time around in order to shut you up for once because I have avoided it the last time, you came up guns blazing at me but in order to set the record straight and keep you silent I shall give you something that shall make you veer!

First of all I'm a very well know contributor to this site and I make my contributions based on facts and reality unlike some in here, I'm also someone, who sticks by his beliefs and morals regardless what is thrown against him, whether it be personal abuse, threats or political discrediting based on my persona!

I'm one of the few who know what they want and who have a clear vision for this country and because of that, I'm being targeted!

People don't like me because of my views, which resulted in me being one of the most hated people in this forum and thus also my popularity suffered!

I don't want to be popular nor liked if it means I have to tow the lines of the people, who don't like my political viewpoints and stance, I'm entitled to my views and I've shown more then once that I'm perfectly adequate and capable to defend my views against anyone who dared to debate or discuss with me, whether they claim to be ideologically/morally opposing my viewpoints or they play the nationalistic card like you tend to do, they come but they get refuted by me one by one!

I said it many times, if it is seen unpopular to do the right thing, then I shall do the right thing even at the expense of my 'popularity'!

One thing you seem to forget that I was the only person here, who ever came up with a proposal of forgiveness and reconciliation and the only person who ever requested for the discussions raised to a more intellectual level, unfortuantely that has been declined by the many, who don't want it because they couldn't engage in a intellectual or constructive debate!

I bring forth many ideas, proposals, and new methods! I even asked for people to come and give interviews and answer some question so to say I've been unproductive is not only false but unshamingly hypocritical!

I respect camel milk threads like I do respect my fellow forumers here, but let me tell you one thing most things in here aren't to be taken seriously, I really don't take some of the contriubutors seriously at all, because me with all my perceived wrongs stay the same, always tell the truth and how it is, I'm MKA Yoonis never double-faced nor trying to be popular or liked because I say what I feel and what is in my mind, so if you or someone else don't like it then tough because I'm real, true to myself and sincere!

You see I'm not a charlatan I fight for the things I believe in and I contribute to this site's success enormously, so who are you to discredit me or my work or even to speak to me?

I'm a fighter by nature, independent and a truth-teller and I don't give in nor do I capitulate, understand?

So, I kindly remind to you that this forum would not be the same without me because I'm the salt that brings the flavour to this site, you get it? You know what they say, food is nothing without salt!

Furthermore, I'm a genius that's why you haven't been on the same wavelengths with me the last couple of days, geniuses have their flauds and I guess you have to accept those flauds because they come with the genius! So you can't separate the two!

I'm a warrior, chief contributor to this site, a fountain of knowledge and wisdom and guess what I might hire you to write my real biography but no, I don't want my bio to come out in maymay language, no disrespect there, only stating a fact, Sorry!

But anyhow that is me, MKA Yoonis tells how it is, you will never see him double-faced or avoiding to tell how it is! Love him or hate him but you can't avoid him!

Originally posted by David_Letterman:

yes!

Good to know some sane fellow Planders. A Plander should shoot this B*stard right between the eyes.

Man leave the boy be..

You should all be gratefull for him, without his incessant wailing, you'd have to find something worthwile do with your time...

Its ok MK, we dont perceive you wrongly, really

NASSIR   

"So, I kindly remind to you that this forum would not be the same without me because I'm the salt that brings the flavour to this site, you get it? You know what they say, food is nothing without salt!"

:D:D You love yourself a lot--narcistic devotion.

Laba-X   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

MMA, I'm going to reply to you this time around in order to shut you up for once because I have avoided it the last time, you came up guns blazing at me but in order to set the record straight and keep you silent I shall give you something that shall make you
veer
!

First of all I'm a very well know contributor to this site and I make my contributions based on facts and reality unlike some in here, I'm also someone, who sticks by his beliefs and morals regardless what is thrown against him, whether it be personal abuse, threats or political discrediting based on my persona!

I'm one of the few who know what they want and who have a clear vision for this country and because of that, I'm being targeted!

People don't like me because of my views, which resulted in me being one of the most hated people in this forum and thus also my popularity suffered!

I don't want to be popular nor liked if it means I have to tow the lines of the people, who don't like my political viewpoints and stance, I'm entitled to my views and I've shown more then once that I'm perfectly adequate and capable to defend my views against anyone who dared to debate or discuss with me, whether they claim to be ideologically/morally opposing my viewpoints or they play the nationalistic card like you tend to do, they come but they get refuted by me one by one!

I said it many times, if it is seen unpopular to do the right thing, then I shall do the right thing even at the expense of my 'popularity'!

One thing you seem to forget that I was the only person here, who ever came up with a proposal of forgiveness and reconciliation and the only person who ever requested for the discussions raised to a more intellectual level, unfortuantely that has been declined by the many, who don't want it because they couldn't engage in a intellectual or constructive debate!

I bring forth many ideas, proposals, and new methods! I even asked for people to come and give interviews and answer some question so to say I've been unproductive is not only false but unshamingly hypocritical!

I respect camel milk threads like I do respect my fellow forumers here, but let me tell you one thing most things in here aren't to be taken seriously, I really don't take some of the contriubutors seriously at all, because me with all my perceived wrongs stay the same, always tell the truth and how it is, I'm MKA Yoonis never double-faced nor trying to be popular or liked because I say what I feel and what is in my mind, so if you or someone else don't like it then tough because I'm real, true to myself and sincere!

You see I'm not a charlatan I fight for the things I believe in and I contribute to this site's success enormously, so who are you to discredit me or my work or even to speak to me?

I'm a fighter by nature, independent and a truth-teller and I don't give in nor do I capitulate, understand?

So, I kindly remind to you that this forum would not be the same without
me
because I'm the salt that brings the flavour to this site, you get it? You know what they say, food is nothing without salt!

Furthermore, I'm a genius that's why you haven't been on the same wavelengths with me the last couple of days, geniuses have their flauds and I guess you have to accept those flauds because they come with the genius! So you can't separate the two!

I'm a warrior, chief contributor to this site, a fountain of knowledge and wisdom and guess what I might hire you to write my real biography but no, I don't want my bio to come out in maymay language, no disrespect there, only stating a fact, Sorry!

But anyhow that is me, MKA Yoonis tells how it is, you will never see him double-faced or avoiding to tell how it is! Love him or hate him but you can't avoid him!

Alla inantu mexey is cajabisey!

Haye, makuu dhamaatay quuqda?

Ma xabeebtay mise wali wax ayaa kuu haray?

Good.

Now, hoo shukumaanka, iska tirtirka dhididka bilaa micna la'aanta ah. :D

I for one don't read your posts nor open your threads -- and I only do it because I am forced to read sometimes waxaa qortid because it is being part of the moderatorship.

If you break the simple rules, you are reminded and reprimanded. If you keep breaking, then we have no choice than forced to do other means.

Haddaa "popular" tahay iyo haddii kale, hawshaas aniga ma ii taalo, ee baliis [and this is for the last baliis for you] respect the rules of the site, a simple courtesy, and should you not be able to follow, you will be forced to follow.

Originally posted by David_Letterman:

yes!

May Allah bless your soul. I knew that I couldn’t generalize all P-Landers as supporters of Abdullahi Yusuf. Where can we find more of you :D

RedSea   

^Mystic,Xiinfaniin is also Plander.There are many other nomads here such as my dear friend,Soo maal,Mansa Munsa,Maakhir, who hail from Sool and Sanaag,all of them are against this evil act.

Myself,Castro,Suldaanka, Ayoub,Sharmarke,Tone,Fanisha,mr.Me, and more also oppose it,although we share not with a 'qabiil' with the 'qabiil'associated with the ICU.

MMA,our respected mod who hails from Baydhabo region also opposes it.So from every Somali region you name,we are all against this piece of trash which is recycled into our backyards.

Yonis,

no disrespect dude,but you suck,yeah you really do suck in everything.You sound like insane indivdual,lost,lonely.Someone who is suffering from inferiority complex.

Waxanoo faana iska yaree,sidii ri isnuugtay ha noqon(somali maah maah)I think it was.