Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

Yet another president

LANDER   

horn,

A.J.Timcadeh a.k.a the grey beard pirate :D has got a point. In my last point I asked you what the example of the TNG tells you about International recognition hoping you would come to the obvious conclusion that it means very little if anything at all. ;) If the World Hyper Power (US)recognizes Somaliland tomorrow, what do you think will happen with the rest of the world??

:D Thats right my friend, they will all fall in line.

Of course you do have a point about the UN, because this weakling organisam would be used as a launch pad for any US plan for the sake of "multilateralism".

Give a few pennies to some starving african countries to buy their votes ;) , you know how it works sahiib.

the un is there only when the usa needs it. if the usa feels that one organisation (un, au, arab leauge) or country is obstructing it's goals then it will discredit it and make it look like an incompetent organisation who has no right to criticise them.

Gabbal   

I do not disagree with you Lander and AJ timacadeh, but would Lander not be jumping up and down with joy, if either of those "weakling" organizations gave recognition to the "Somaliland"?

LANDER   

hornafrique,

First off all, if you are to be taken seriously, quit demeaning my country with quotation marks and get over your hate for the sake of decent convo. Secondly I already hinted at the fact that a few (probably ONE) country have the political power to take such measures to recognize our Sovereignty. Any UN recognition wouldn't really be "thanks to the UN" but more of the efforts of ONE or maybe even TWO world powers. The wahabi bedouins would have nothing to do with it and neither would the amhari neighboors, the reer Djibouti weaklings or any other insignificant members of the UN you can think of (includig TNG government :D ). They key is the 5 permanent security council members. Just stating some true facts about world politics my friend ;)

Gabbal   

Lander to me brother, it's a matter of principle. "Somaliland" is non-existent entity, so I might as well show what it actually is, and I hope you do not take offense.

Second of all you can give your ONE'S, or TWO'S, and hint, hints, but the truth is right in front of you.

Third of all, I would advice you to refrain from attacking "those wahabis" every chance you get, simply for nationalist reasons. They are Muslims and the custodians of the holiest sites of Islam.

the arab citizens are all muslims and are part of islam as much as we are but there leaders are munafiqs who aide the kafirs mass killings of innocent muslims. for god will punish them it is not up to us.

LANDER   

horn,

Sometimes I find myself trying to brake down my postings for you, seems in your case a hint or hints will not due the trick. How quickly I forget the futility of this endeavor.