Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

We should practice giving dacwah

Modesty   

Aslaamu Alaykum,

We've been asked questions about Islam before (whats that- this blah blah) and the question is do we know how to answer all correctly. That's why we should practice giving dacwah, and answering certain ?'s. Salaam

Qac Qaac   

we as muslims should practice saying I DON'T KNOW, to the questions, if u don't know them, it is not ceeb or embarassing to say i don't know. especially the somalies are too pride to say something i don't know to.

Imam Malik, got asked almost 40questions or more, i don't remember the real number of questions, but he said i don't know to 38 of them, and he is a scholar, one of the madhabs we fallow. imagine any joe blow, here answering a question, coz he thinks it is like this, using logic and what they learned from school, and exprience.

for those of you who know lil diini may be yeah but not me i am the one who needs to be educated about diin and giving dacwa is another step iam not clear about it :rolleyes: