Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Latest breaking news from Somalia

somalia was a fabrication created in 1960

Right, the English colony called Somaliland is been independent country with its own social, political and economy system, with defined boundaries, its insignia, and flag.

Do you think while you writing or just burp things.

Every political entity in the world has been "fabricated". I wonder if there was country called Germany before the 19th century :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

Hales, somali brotherhood mainly died in 1988 wake up and smell the coffee it's everyman for himself that is the reality today in somalia.

Hold up, hold up, hold it sir! Lemme make sure we are on the same page here, Mr. Sacad Muuse (I mean Ducaale), are you saying that Somaliland is trying to be a country because the late Barre and his men did have some fight with some SNM folks in the north? Is that what you are saying? So basically, your people are mad at Siyad Barre therefore they are giving up their Somaliness and disowning their country? Is that what I just heard you say, sir?

Saalax   

The_Zack, i did not mean that but what i meant is somalinimo mainly ended in the 1988 when thousands of people were being bombed while other somalis were silent, i mean i don't understand the nerve of some people they are screaming today somalinimo , the question remains where was somalinimo in 1988, 1991 etc, it's clear somaliweyn is just a tool for a certain group and everybody knows sxb, somaliland declared it's independence back in 1991 because it realised it made mistake in the 1960 june 26 by rejoining the south which they had little in common be it historically or present, the north and south were always different.

Saalax   

rudy-Diiriye, wrong most of the top ministers of the gov were from the elsewhere but not somaliland, are you telling me Morgan, Gaani, Ali Samatar, etc were from the north? take off your glasses and look into the reality.

Saalax   

Che -Guevara, to be honest a dead man is not bothering anybody, my beef is with people who continue to try and use the somaliweyn slogal to advance their silly agendas and i won't hestitate to slap them with my third leg if that means they will see the reality on the ground.

Saalax   

Che -Guevara , somaliland is in it's best years , no matter how much the haters scream somaliland is here to stay forever, no amount of somali-diid talk will change anything.

^Actually no one is challenging Somaliland. Somalis are busy with each other and hardly have time for anything else including Somaliland.

It's your own state of affairs that's bugging you. Don't scapegoat Somalis as we have our hands full.

Saalax   

Che -Guevara , the state of affairs in somaliland does not worry simply because we don't have parliament arguing and impeaching each other while bombing buildings, we have peace something we are thankful to allah for, and might it continue somaliland is the land of milk and peace, not a cursed place for extremist's, amisom,all kinds of monsters.