Sign in to follow this  
Saxardiid

A Drunken Man Kills Two People In Gal Kayo

A Drunken Man Kills Two People In Gal Kayo

At least two people have been killed and three others wounded after an armed man opened fire at a crowded place in Gal kayo town in central Somalia.

According to local sources, the armed man has taken alcohol and begun opening fire at his victims.

.police forces in the area are trying to detain the drunken man who still at large.

The man has shown resistance when police tried to capture him.

This incident is rare in Somalia’s society where 100% of the population is Muslim.

This incident is rare in Somalia’s society where 100% of the population is Muslim.

However, the town has been the seen of armed clashes between local clans which left more than four people dead.

click here for link

pearl   

u guys would be surprised that kinda bad things avialable back home....to list a few

1. booze

2. adult tapes. :eek: ..yes..i cant believe either

3. latest movies and shows translated in somali......can u imagine watching friends translated somali ......that is must see ;) ..

4. niqabi prostitutes....its sad to hide behind the protection of Allah and at the same time commit such a horrid act..

one of the main problem lies as our sister hibo stated in another thread...the deportation of criminals to somalia and rebellious teenagers....i dont understand how can u love ur land so much that u would send such ppl back to home to farther corrupt the society.

LuCkY   

^^^ :eek: :eek: :eek: ^^^@Some of The List.

Yes aLcohoL is present is SomaLia...Parts of it anyway...I used to hear about it back home when I was jUst a LittLe kid.I didnt know what to think but i heard it so many times that im not surprised at the moment.