Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Is this TFG Minister Normal?

Xoogsade   

Listen carefully to what he says in Somali after he mistakenly assumes the microphone is off LOOL.

TFGda seems to have mastered employing the most ignorant men.

Som@li   

Xoogsade, this has only the Somali temper and impatient,He is a Senior ambassador, give a respect,and if you see yourself more educated, replace him, and let him retire, instead of making fun of him.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

and if you see yourself more educated, replace him, and let him retire, instead of making fun of him.

There are many more educated, experienced and qualified professionals than the ambassador. However, we all know you can only get the job through nepotism. The TFG doesn't need more educated or qualified professionals; it needs loyal kins at key positions of the government.

As for the ambassador, the guy is too quick-tempered; there was no need to embarrass himself.

Xoogsade   

It is not about the temper alone but what he says in Somali insulting the Arabs as well if you could hear it. He calls them nasab-dhiman and says "war maxay ahaayeen ------> then the word". Qeyladiisa waxaa laga yaabaa inuu dhegaha la'yahay may be, so that can be excused.

Dabshid

I don't know any respctable person in the TFG, warlords elected other warlords, and then these warlords in turn handpicked members of the parliament, the whole organization is nothing but a close nit of thieves and thief wannabes who hope to make big and rob the measly handouts given by the world in the name of Somali people. Iyagoo weli sidaas wax dhintay u ahaa la taageeri lahaa if they showed maturity and a change of attitude.

Qofka TFGda u haysta inay sharaf leedahay waxbaaa ka qaldan. Have you seen honest supporters of the TFG who care about anyone else? Weli maan arag qof taageersan these warlords oo aan qabiil ku taageersanayn. SOL is a good place to prove me wrong if you can. Find a TFG supporter who is not related to A/Y. Jacaylbaro is the closest member and he fell out with the courts when he realized their success would jeopardise his clanland. I have no shred of respect for the TFG and their supporters.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

It is not about the temper alone but what he says in Somali insulting the Arabs as well if you could hear it. He calls them nasab-dhiman and says "war maxay ahaayeen ------> then the word". Qeyladiisa waxaa laga yaabaa inuu dhegaha la'yahay may be, so that can be excused.

Yeah, I heard the "M" word he employed. The question is, do we have to fault the old man for employing the "M" word? I mean, he was raised to believe he's superior to groups he and his likes consider inferior or low caste such as the "M" and others. Besides, he's secular, and you know seculars do not practice what Islam teaches about equality, how the degree of one's taqwa is the deciding factor of one being better than the other, iwm. So, no, we can't fault seculars, qabiilists, clanists, iwm for their superiority complex. Instead, we should understand where they are coming from, but we should always know it's people like them who destroyed Somalia. We should also know the future and hope of Somalia lies in people like leaders and members of the ICU.

Xoogsade   

Taliban, Keep up the good honorable contribution you make with your cool-head saxib. Aniga waxaan jeclahay inaan isticmaalo the language these clanists understand and they are fond of. It gives me a room to manouver and act like them because waa diideen in islaamka iyo walaaltinimada aqoonsadaan :D And I still look good and better than them :D:D

We replicate here, me and these tfg supporters what is going on in Somalia in a way, them justifying the death of others and refusing to acknolwledge other people need the same basic necessities they and their families have, peace, security and dignity. They were happy when Muqdisho was invaded and openly supported the Xabashi army. Haddana waxay rabaan inay naga dhaadhiciyaan wax la yiraahdo "nation" and "government". TFG will remain theirs and it is only time before Muqdisho resorts to the islam which saved it from the grip of death. The TFG would have succeeded if it repreresented the interests of the common man no question about it, but it doesn't. A/Y is still refusing to acknowledge the differences that exist and said he disagrees with the EU AND USA on what they suggested to him about reconciliation. Jaahilkaan intuu madax yahay nabad ma imaaneyso. Wuxuu yiri Ma ii cuntameyso arrimaha ay soo jeediyeen Gaalada ee dib u heshiisiinta ku saabsan. Read here if you know somali:

http://www.shabelle.net/2007/February/n10428.htm

Sky   

Cabdullahi waa jaahil, waa kaafir, waa beerlaawe iwm. Keep lamenting like the ******** you are *********.

Nobody supports this government because it has sharaf. We all know that this government is far from perfect, but than again my personal opinion is that its patheticness reflects the Somali people perfectly. Somalis are on survival mode wakhtul xaadir, every government that can get us out of this mess will be welcomed. When peace and stability returns, is when we as a people can be picky about our government.

About the ambassador. Yes he did embarrass himself on television. His name is Cabdullaahi Xasan Maxamuud, a former chairman of the WSLF.

This is what we can conclude from this topic:

man loses his temper + man supports the TFG = subject to ridicule.

Abdulahi-H-M.jpg

He is competent (longtime Somali education ministry official), well educated (aqcuired his master degree in the university of Cairo), he's principled (jailed for protesting againts the French massacre against Somalis in Djibouti) and he's not a relative of Cabdullaahi Yuusuf.

[ February 03, 2007, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Fabregas   

No the somali people are not pathetic and the patheticness of the Xabashi lovers, doesn't in any way reflect the good somali people.But like you said that's your opinion........

Taliban   

Originally posted by Sky:

well educated (aqcuired his master degree in the university of Cairo)

It's akhlaaq that makes one well educated; not a higher degree. Surely, an individual who looks down at fellow Somalis he considers inferiors or low caste is an individual who cannot be well educated.

Xoogsade, the man is not a minister of the TFG but Ambasador to the Arab League, he held this position if I am not mistaken through the time of the Arta TNG and beyond.. Thus putting the blame on the TFG is not really as clever as you thought.

LooooooooL. Ya Walaaad !!! Hallllaw??? LoooooL.

I would have said wuu nacebeey laakinse, Nimaan iyo dowlad Kale xoog iyo xiniyo kasoo tabalcaareesatay to defeat nin Rag kale oo somali ah miyeey ceeb kartaa?

Qaala Abdullah Yussuf,Qaala raisal wasaara LoooooL kulaha more like Qala Abdallah Yussuf & Qala geedi.

^^^Highlighting the fact that he is not a minister and has had this position since the time of Arta and before. Thus the whole aim of this thread is wrong. Though anyone can make a gaffe or two, remmebr Abdiqasin promising to fight the TFG and their allies and then welcoming them?