Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Puppet Omar Jamal dismantled in a TV Debate!

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^Well telling the truth (whatever it is) can be seen as insulting. Pluz that was not exactly a compliment! especially when the man helped "your" clan, the minority! you are so ungrateful
:D
You should really be kissing his views and endorsing them. Kinda like he rubbed your back…so you must rub his now…

I know. How ungrateful of me. The guy helped my "clan" L0L. See,Duke is just a fantastic clanist. The only reason he is defending Omar is because of his clan. I dont belong to the other guy's clan but i like his idealogies. But,L0L,for some strange reason,since i support the ICU,i am automatically from their clan. Simple minded huh?

If anything,You should see the tape for yourself,its heartbreaking to see Omar Jamal talk like that...Goodness.

Ibtisam   

^^^Damn those ICU for exposing everyone's clan! :rolleyes: I'm almost scared to see the tape....maybe another time. I'm in a good mood haada. :D

People can make mistakes...who knows he may reform.

Just look at how he is hanging his facing through out the debate. Ashmed of his record and what he stands for. Kolay dadka reer minneapolis wey-yaqaanaan Jamaal.

I don't even know why Mahad-Qare is calling this guy 'Qareen'.

-Omar Jamal is a college drop-out and does not even know what qareen means. This guy talks out of his mataako most of the times.

-He sided with rapist and child molesters in somali community here in minneapolis and defends the evils among somalis.

-Biggest qabilist.

-illegal in the US and now turned to be a SNITCH for the FBI

-He snitched on M. Omar to the FBI until he left the country for good.

Nephissa   

Wooow, big props to my brother Tiiceey for his unbiased and fair assessment of the situation in Somalia. It's a shame some of us are incapable of distinguishing manipulation from the real truth.

Jamal's responses appeared to speak for what he really is, a dabo-dhilif. He had no very intelligent counter arguments at all. IQ's less than 10, maybe? Are such numbers even measurable, and would such a person be capable of breathing? Maskiin! Wuu is ceebeeyay, si xun weliba.

L0L@his Baydhaba Janaay comment to which Tiiceey responded: "Meelkastaa janaaay noqotay, including Xamar" LOL. :D .

Tiiceey: If you're a silent reader, and reading this. Waan ku salaamay walaalkiis. ;)