Sign in to follow this  
Jabhad

Nothing but Love from Sh.Shareef to the people of Somaliland.

RedSea   

^I agree, and thanks for making my points. If you get the feeling that I am falling for anything,well brother that is a problem I have with you, Qudhac, Suldaanka and many other of my fellow landers whom think whenever I speak of my mind that I am in support of Somaliweyne propagandist.As I said,I am totally fine with Sharica law coming from within, in fact that is for the better. And NO sharica doesn't have to be from teh South, I support them for cleaning up their backyard. I have always defended the blind eye, nor do I appose nor think that Somaliland is wrong of what is doing,but simply I appose the politicians and their lack of leadership.I critize Somaliland as much as I do because it's where i am from.That is all.

Regarding Sh.Maxamed Ismacil, I still dont know if the one in the vidoe is him.

on the last personal note that i made regarding the vidoe, well, I was just making clear that the vidoe was fake, you might have interpreted differently, since the Shikh claimed that he was tortured.

anyways, Allah knows the best, so may we put his trust in him insha Allah.

Thanks, and have wonderful last ten of Ramadan.

Abaadir   

Soomaliland bay baratey............ Shimboyohow heesa weeye. waqooyi Galbeed will be part of Somalia regardless what few of you dream of

RedSea   

Jaylaani, bro, you dont have to apologize, it's all good.Always raali ayaan kaa ahay waxii aad qof wax isku tiin isku waanisaan.

Abaadir, you have the right to speak your mind here,although it may have no effect of the reality on the ground.

peace.