Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

Somali Government asserts control between Suuqa Xoolaha to Ex-Kontrol

Ciidamada Dowladda oo la wareegay inta u dhaxeysa Ex-Kontrol iyo Suuqa xoolaha

Somaliweyn Media Center (SMC) Muqdisho 20/01/07

Ciidamo fara badan oo isugu jira kuwa DFKMG iyo Itoobiyaan ayaa saakay la wareegay gacan ku heynta suuqa xoolaha ilaa Ex-Kontrol kadib markii halkaasi ay saakay tacshiirado looga soo riday xili ay marayeen.

Wararka ayaa sheegaya inay ku dhaqaaqeen baaritaano lagu sameynayo goobaha ganacsiga iyo guryaha xaafadaha halkaasi ku yaala, iyagoo gacanta ku dhigay tiro hub kala duwan oo u badan qoryaha gacanta, inkastoo goobaha ganacsiga hubka yaala loo diiwaan gelinayay qofkii laga qaado.

Ma aha markii ugu horeysay oo ciidamada Isbaheysiga Dowladda iyo kuwa Itoobiyaanka ah ay la wareegaan degaano ku yaala magaalada Muqdisho, waxaana arrintan oo ku soo beegantay xilli habeenimadii xalay weerar loo geystay xarunta Madaxtooyada uu ku sugan yahay Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed laga cabsi qabaa inay saameyn ku yeelato inta badan degaanada Muqdisho.

Jabriil Maxamuud Nuur

^^^Mob up jobs will have an impact on these groups. It will take time and attacks are to be expected, but can they takeover even a street in Migadishu for a minute? No.

Fanisha   

^Perhaps the meaning of occupation is not clear to her and requires more clarification.

Mise farta waa wayn ayay wax ku fahan taa!

:D

Ah wikipedia how I love thee...

occupation (plural occupations)

1. An activity or task with which one occupies oneself; usually specifically the productive activity, service, trade, or craft for which one is regularly paid.

2. The act, process or state of possessing a place.

3. The control of a country or region by foreign armed forces.

Ebyan   

Blah.

The Ethiopians were invited into Somalia by the government..So, again, how is this an occupation? :confused:

Castro   

Originally posted by Violet:

The Ethiopians were invited into Somalia by the government..So, again, how is this an occupation? :confused:

It's not an occupation atheer. It's a party and the Ethiopians were invited by none other than the chief puppet himself. You may know him as atheero ( ;) ) They came fully dressed for the occasion too. They brought great party favors in the form of MiGs, tanks and 15,000 troops. You think I'm funny? Think again. Work that melon on your shoulders. :D

If you still think this is a party and Ethiopians were invited, the joke is on you!

Ebyan   

Haye.Okay.Ah-huh.

So basically you agree with what I said? The Ethiopians didn't invade Somalia..They were invited by government.

If I based my support on clanish reasons, I'd hate Abdullahi Yusuf. ;)

Castro   

Originally posted by Violet:

So basically you agree with what I said? The Ethiopians didn't invade Somalia..They were invited by government.

Would you happen to have a rope handy? I'd like to hang myself.