Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Ahlusunta: 'Heshiskii Dawlada wa burburay' iyado la siiyey taliye kuxigeen ciidan!

NGONGE   

^^ It will not be long before Ahlusunna return to the arms of the TFG, saaxib. I mean it's not ever likely that they'll join Al Shabab, is it? :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

But, still, these discussions are not about him. They're about AlShabab, Ahlu El Sunna, TFG and Somalia. Lately, whenever he posted something about the side he supports people keep coming up with arguments about his person rather than the topic (did you not see how Xiin runs away shouting script, script everytime he sees him?).

Dee naga daaya. We live in the Marx era of ciyaalnimo, saaxib. Lets keep well away from these personal tit-for-tats.

I think Maaddeey enjoys being the centre of attention. He says Sh. Aweys is not power hungry. Fine. He must be doing it all for charity. You ask Maaddey the difference between Sh. Awey’s charity organisation and al-Shabaab; and he is not forthcoming. smile.gif He’d rather reply to the script and other accusations. When al-shabaab calls the bluff of the “charity” organisations and takes the lions’ share of the power pie - like they did in Kismaayo – all the “charity” organisations cry foul. Charity alright, but not as we know it... smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ That's different though (which is why I said he is uuuf :D ). To pick him up on these points is all fair but to go on about his wadaad status, script secrets and all the other nonsense is dull, saaxib. What's worse, when one starts it another ten follow and kill any chance of a discussion. Dee naga daaya.

Maaddeey   

Ngonge, Fulay! :D

Ayoub, you ask the obvious and expect an answer!, wax waalan baad tahay, teeda kale; intaan arko ama akhriyo waad kartaaye, maxaad aniga wax ii weydiineysaa!

Shabaab & Xisbiga waa isku hadaf, lakin waddada ayay wax yar ku kala duwanyihiin, mana xasuusto mar aad i weydiisay su'aashaa!, warkaaga kale meel ka soo qaad maleh! ;)

AYOUB   

^ Intaa yar aad leedahay way ku kala duwan yihiin maxaad u sheegi la’dahay? You’re not helping much sxb.

Thing is; “waa isku hadaf” breaks down when too much fuss is generated when the like of Sh. Turki cross from one side to another. Why does he need to cross in the first place?

Another curious point is the like of SOL’s Che say they support the Youth; but don’t agree with their methods. Logic says they should be supporting Xisb Islam instead. Sirtiinu gunteeda lama gaadho. smile.gif

NGONGE

Agreed..

Maaddeey   

Ayoub, waxba ma fahantid!, qofka qoladuu rabuu taageeri karaa, lagic-na isku si looma yaqaanno!, meeqaa Udub ahaan jirtoo Kulmiye u wareegsatay!, waayo?. Urur waa Urur!.

Sxb, adigaa is burrinaya!, mar waxaad rabtaa farqiga u dhexeeya, haddana waxaad sheegeysaa in farqi u dhexeeyoo, waxaad leedahay Che & inta la midkaa iney Xizbiga taageeraan bay ahayd!.

AYOUB   

^ Hold it right there. Don’t put words in my mouth.

Waaxaa tidhi “waa isku hadaf, lakin waddada ayay wax yar ku kala duwanyihiin”.

Che says he agrees with Shabaab on “agrees on principle not tactics”.

Something does not add up. You don’t agree with the tactics, you support the other organisation with supposed similar principles but different tactics (i.e XI). I am wrong?

PS Udub, Ucid iyo Kulmiye waa xisbiyo xukun-doon ah, dadka ku biiraana jeego raadis bay ku jiraan. Taageerayaasha xukunkaas uun bay la rabaan. Soo la yaabi maysid qofka yidhaada Faysal Cali Waraabe xunun doon maaha?

NGONGE

As you can see, Maaddeey would rather discuss “scripts” than (differences between the two) organisations yet he insists power is not one of the factors that motivate Sh Aweys. What I know is; Sh. Aweys came to Muqdisho and control from Sh. Sharif when the courts took power in 2006. He also came back from Eritrea and took power from Dr Cumar Imaan. That’s a man who loves power in my book.

Maaddeey   

^Wax fahan yaaqay!, waan ka xumahay haddaan su'aalahaaga muhim u arag (sida tan 'Save Dr. Hawa' igu weydiisay, adoon micnahayga garan).

Udub & Ucid waa calmaaniyiin isku hadaf ah lakin waddada ayay ku kala duwanyihiin, sidoo kale Shabaab & Xizbiga waa Islaamiyiin isku hadaf ah, haddii midkood ka kale ku biiro ama vice-versa waa caadi.

Hadii aad wax ogtahay ama aad igu khilaafsantahay ra'yiga, fine!.

What ele you want me to reply?, that Abdaal comment? :D

Xasan Dahir waa nin Sheikh ah oo dadaal badan, hadduu is tuso inuu Jidka Ilaahey u dadaalo, rumeystana inuu wixii awooddiisa ah qabto, ma Xukun doon buu noqday, la siman Waraabe, Suudi & Yusuf?.

NGONGE   

^^ Su'aashiisa muhim o arag ama ha arkin, adiga meeshan is keenay, saaxib? Ka jawaab. :D

Having said that, I have no idea what Ayoub's exact question is. That Maaddeey chooses one group over another or that Aweys is power hungray?

AYOUB   

^ When folks blamed Shabaab for attacking the hospital Maaddeey said "it was Xisb Islam".

I asked what the difference was, he just brushed me aside. I held on to my views that XI was Sh. Aweys tool for gaining power even though he agrees with the Youths.

On this thread Maaddeey claims, Sh Aweys is not after power! So the old man is not after power and agrees with the Youths except for "minor details". MY QUESTION TO MAADDEEY IS; WHAT ARE THE MINOR DETAILS? He tells me to go and read about them. What I've read regarding the supposed differeces are MAJOR and have been dismissed by Maaddeey as “borobaggadhadaa gaalada”. ;) The above QUESTION still stands.

Maaddeey

Have you not heard Waraabe said he will introduce Shariah when he wins power? smile.gif