Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Traffic police on Mogadishu streets: a new era...

Xoogsade   

^ I don't argue with the ladies. Borrow some balls then come back. Besides, the only cuqdad ridden somalis are those who out of grievance and hatred for other clans supported Xabashi troops. Adiga waxbaad dadka kale sii dheer tahay since you were harrassing anti-tfg people with some twist of your own, quoting Allah's book out of place.

NASSIR   

Great development

Xoogsade, you are in a state of self-denial. You accuse some people here of supporting TFG for clannish aim.

In fact, people in Mogadishu and their main vocal leaders are in full support of Ethiopian's assistance to the TFG. You have optical defect of seeing the reality and your judgement is hampered by that tribal lenses with which you see things. If your only fear is the overstaying of Ethiopia in Mogadishu, I tell you that Ethiopians will withdraw from Somalia on the mid Feb or until the government consolidates its power and enhances its institutional capacity.

Pi   

Xoogsade, dude, I don't harrass anti-tfgers. On the contrary, I think some anti-tfgers are genuinie with no cuqdad iyo qabyaalad gnawing away at their souls. SOLers like xiin, NGONGE, and Castro. I think they are mistaken not malicious. You and Alle Ubaahne, on the other hand, are both mistaken and malicious, as shown by the acidic tribal statements you post on this forum. I will make it a duty to harass dadka cuqdadaysan oo jiran.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Pi:

Xoogsade, dude, I don't harrass anti-tfgers. On the contrary, I think some anti-tfgers are genuinie with no cuqdad iyo qabyaalad gnawing away at their souls. SOLers like xiin, NGONGE, and Castro. I think they are mistaken not malicious. You and Alle Ubaahne, on the other hand, are both mistaken and malicious, as shown by the acidic tribal statements you post on this forum. I will make it a duty to harass dadka cuqdadaysan oo jiran.

Your sentiments proceed from your twisted premise that if someone belongs to a different clan from A/Y's, their opposition to him is driven by clanish reasons. Xiin, NGONGE and Castro are genuine when they express an opposite view of yours in your mind not because you agree with them on principle but they are not from the same clan as Xoogsade.

It is good you admitt your mission on SOL, a mission contrary to your previous pretense. I can't help you if you are stung by what I say.

Caamir

Men with proven record of failures can not bring peace to Muqdisho. That is the least of my worries. We saw how Muqdisho could be pacified and the men who made that possible. They were characteristically different, their method acceptable to the locals, respectful of clan elders, sensitive to people's sentiments, unignoring of people's expectations, inclusive, for the people and sublime and islamic in their constitution. Neither the method previously used nor the men who succeeded are playing a role now in Muqdisho. What we have is an utter failure. Clan systems upset certain groups of people. If they are ignored, you have problems. And certainly, no one can deny a clan their rightful place in a clanish organization like the TFG where all the clans and subclans are competing for positions. International money and support won't stabilize Muqdisho.

Originally posted by Xoogsade: That is what A/Y and people like you who hail from his clan wanted for Muqdisho. Death and destraction for it. The peace our families had was destroyed so that A/Y could be in town. He stuck to his plan of invading Muqdisho with the help of Ethiopians. The guy refused to visit Muqdisho after 2004 even though reer Muqdisho demonstrated in the streets defying the other warlords on his behalf and the TFG he headed. I myself wanted A/Y to be in town so bad that I posted somebody should kidnap him and take him to muqdisho so people could rally around him and fight for his beleagered and broken organization. When ICU liberated Muqdisho and brought the needed changes the TFG failed to deliver, the hard won peace was buried and now people's life is once again full of violence and fear, the basic necessities cost twice as much, and the future looks dark given what A/Y and his hellish crew of warlords are saying. With the all bandits from other clans and their drug addicts coming to Muqdisho, what we expect is more violence, more robbery and more bloodshed.

You got what you cried for time and again on SOL, muqdisho bombed to submission and A/Y warlording over a violent city where people are murdered for the mere accusation of having supported a movement they found delivering justice and safety for them.
They murdered
in cold blood two men who were teaing and minding their business last week in Bakaaraha
simply because they hailed from Hasan Turki's clan
. It is alleged in muqdisho that the TFG clan militias aligned with the defeated warlords are taking revenge on innocent somalis as they please while dressed in Xabashi uniforms.

^ You wanted abdullahi yusuf to be your hostage right? :D

Listen buddy you paint a horrible picture of the TFG and that of the ICU being angels.

When did the highlighted incidence happen? Where is the media? Do you remember when the ICU murdered those 5 men from Gedo and that one Djib airlines rep from Puntland. Those were documented. Yours is hearsay. But I guess the ICU are perfect huh? Can't make no mistakes. The TFG is the anti-christ and the ICU is Jesus or something?