Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Magaalada Ceerigaabo Oo Maanta Si weyn Looga Ciidey

NASSIR   

Gallad, indeed it's a big sized region with huge population. Besides, its inhabitants have chosen peace over conflicts ever since Somalia's collapse.

Reer Sanaag should build either the Laas Qoray or Mait port.

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Gallad:

Maasha Allah. NIce pics. Sanaag is big province with large population. I have seen the picture of Dhahar and Badhan, and Ceerigaabo.

Masha Allah, its not like how fake Duke and his friends makes Sanaag. Sanaag has one of the biggest populations I have ever seen. Nice pics and well done to all of you sanagians out there.

Gallad, that because the clan enclave in Garowe has no pressence there. Further evidence that Puntland is a clan enclave that claims 1/3 of Somalia but is only present in portions of Northern Mudug, Nugaal and part of Bari region.

Ceeri waa Maasha Alaah

masha allah. Makes me happy to see the kids enjoying themselves. Ilaahay dadka Soomaaliyeed dhamaantood dhibaada ha ka saaro oo sidaa wacan ee caruurtu u ciiday dhamaantood ha u ciidsiiyo tan soo socota. Aamin.