Sign in to follow this  
Nur

e-Nuri

Nur   

Salaams Nomads

As we approach the Hegirah year 1425, our imaginery corporate offices in Kurtunwaarrey to the south, Ijaara to the Norh, Fiiq to the west and Ras Xaafuun to the east are undergoing a corporate identity change due to our nonending search to differentiate the many enlightening e-naseexo products that we launch which will help us claim our market share in the vicious competitive market for hearts and minds on these boards.

As we get ready to roll-out the new products and sequels for older successful topics, we decided to change the Corporate Identity from Nurtel ( for close similarity with the Canadian telecom equipment manufacturer, ...No we were not sued) to a unique and self descriptive Corporate name and logo.

The new choice name is :

( e-Nuri )

read in Somali language

" i nuuri " : meaning enlighten me.

It has also other variants:

ii nuuri indhahayga, enlighten my eyes

ii nuuri qalbigayga, enlighten my heart

ii nuuri maankayga, enlighten my mind.

The first one will appeal to first time comers of the Internet ( Warmoog), readers who were shocked after viewing horrible materials posted by lizards.

The second one will appeal to readers who suffer from Qaswatul Quluub Syndrome, the hardening of the perception mechanism ( Dhago adeyg), who refresh their hearts with nutrients like the Softwaano series of topics.

The third one will appeal to readers who are seeking mental challenges, provocative topics and in depth analyses of issue of the hour.

Apart from the name change, e-Nuri will be the same company, the same Corporate Structure, Board of Directors, Advisory Board, CEO, Fictional personalities such as Cag Biciid, Khadiija, etc.(a one man show cloned to appear as multiple personalities, to appeal to different audiences, for a single mission, to Please Allah SWT Alone)

Let us welcome the new e-Nuri name change with your comments, as we believe that e-Nuri Corporation belongs to you, the community from which it draws its attentive audience and thus its unwavering support.

Nur

2004 e-Nuri Corporation

We Attack Problems, Not People

Baashi   

I second Athena's "I like that" comment.

I must inform u bro Nur there is another connotations for this phrase, a one that u r not fimiliar with(I trust) :D .

"Ii nuuri" when used in "ciyaal xaafada" language, it means something else. As u know "ciyaalka xaafada" is critical target for Nurtel Corp.

We will stick with e-Nuri as opposed to "ii nuuri"

phrase. I'm just looking out for u bro :D

Nur   

Athena sis

Assalamu Calaykum wa raxmatullah wa barakaatuh

How u been sis, good to hear u from again, how are sisters in Venus? I know love of Allah SWT makes that planet go around, anyway your vote is counted, and inshAllah, will do our best to e-nlighten the boards.

e-Nuri = e-nlighten

Nur

Nur   

Dear Nomad Readers

On behalf of the entire staff here at e-Nuri Corporate Offices. We are in dire need of a new staff members to join e-Nuri, and we believe that this season , just right after Ramadan as the most appropriate time to attract fresh graduates willing to earn a lotta of Hasanaat.

Who are we looking:

1. Men and women whose hearts are filled with love of Allah SWT, His Messneger.

2. Reasonably Knowledgeable in Islam, the Quraan and the Sunnah

3. Full of insights and imagination, to the point they carry around a jotter to jot down their insights as they go about their daily activities.

4. positive attitude, jolly, unpretentious, tolerant, witty yet at at times goofy, laughs at themselves but not at people.

5. Dedicated to help others, Muslims and non Muslims, never harbors ill will to others, no matter what.

6. Well liked in their community, as they are very helpful, enjoy working with the kids, women and the disadvantaged, but never with warlords or politicians.

7. Draws parallels from all experiences to serve Islamic dawa.

8. Shuns exposure and popularity, prefers the Internet as a medium for Dawa than the public gatherings or Xalaqas.

Job Description:

Nomad shares insights and thoughts in a novel and creative style, to attract readers.

Nomad Edits other e-Nuri materials in archives

Nomad participates in disussions, signs in as an e-Nuri associate to highlight the Corporate ID.

How to apply

Please drop me a Private Message, an e-Nuri staffer will walk you through the process. Let us make this Islamic board vibrant, humming with our deep insights and thoughts, if we can only capture a fraction of our positive thoughts and pass it to a viewer, we can make a positive change, toward peace, reconciliation and brotherhood for the Somali species.

Nur

2005 e-Nuri Associates

We Attack Problems, Not People.

Originally posted by Nur:

5. Dedicated to help others, Muslims and non Muslims, never harbors ill will to others, no matter what.

Nur

2005 e-Nuri Associates

We Attack Problems, Not People.

Do you always contradict yourself. I'm not trying to be confrontational here, but you have insulted me on several occassions.

So here is my question: How come you dont apply the same standards to your own conduct?

Nur   

Reality Check

You write:

Do you always contradict yourself. I'm not trying to be confrontational here, but you have insulted me on several occassions.

Anwer: Not always, only some of the times, and it happens when the devil works on my mind, its hard to keep him away!

You write:

So here is my question: How come you dont apply the same standards to your own conduct?

Answer: When I forget my dhiker session, and the devil instigates anger in my heart, i momentarily forget that I am doing e-Dawa work on the net, and I should be careful not to be angry on or off the job, but being a human, at times, just like evrybody else, I fail, then I remember Allah, I seek Allah's refuge against the Satan, than, I get up on my feet an carry on my responsibility of edawa. ( Idaa massahaum taaif-un mina sheitaani tadakaruu fa idaa hum mubsiruun) Quraan, meaning, as for Allahs servants, when Satan corrupts their perception, and hence their action, they realize their goofs, they begin to see their mistakes again with clarity!

Failures should never stop me from my job, it never stoped Moses, who committed a murder and later repented, from delivering Allah's message to Pharoah, I am not a prophet, nor are you a Pharoah, so can we be friends again?

Nur

Reality Check

You write:

Anwer: No, only some of the times, and it happens when the devil works on my mind, its hard to keep him away!

You write:

Answer: When I forget my dhiker session, and the devil instigates anger in my heart, i momentarily forget that I am doing e-Dawa work on the net, and I should be careful not to be angry on or off the job, but being a human, at times, just like evrybody else, I fail, then I remember Allah, I seek Allah's refuge against the Satan, than, I get up on my feet an carry on my responsibility of edawa. ( Idaa massahaum taaif-un mina sheitaani tadakaruu fa idaa hum mubsiruun) Quraan, meaning, as for Allahs servants, when Satan corrupts their perception, and hence their action, they realize their goofs, they begin to see their mistakes again with clarity!

Failures should never stop me from my job, it never stoped Moses, who committed a murder and later repented, from delivering Allah's message to Pharoah, I am not a prophet, nor are you a Pharoah, so can we be friends again?

Nur

I see you are still taking my former name (Devil's advocate) quite literally. If you have a problem with that name, say so instead of being childish about it.

If you admit that you fail(And by fail, you mean that you did indeed insult me), isn't the muslim way to apologize for your actions?

Nur   

RC

I hope that you give me the benefit of the doubt at least once, Satan and Devil in the context of this response is the real Devil, not you.

No, I never intended to insult you, I only called you a name that you have used for youself and others have used to address you, and is still appearing on your signature, if it is insulting to you, why keep it as a reference?

And lastly, if by any chance, my comments were perceived by you as offensive, I do whole heartedly apologise. I have no permanenet memory of anger, I erase my files daily with Dhiker, I need the space for Ibaadah.

Again, I did not have any intention to insult you, its your call what you want to believe.

Salams

Nur

RC

I hope that you give me the benefit of the doubt at least once, Satan and Devil in the context of this response is the real Devil, not you.

No, I never intended to insult you, I only called you a name that you have used for youself and others have used to address you, and is still appearing on your signature, if it is insulting to you, why keep it as a reference?

And lastly, if by any chance, my comments were perceived by you as offensive, I do whole heartedly apologise. I have no permanenet memory of anger, I erase my files daily with Dhiker, I need the space for Ibaadah.

Again, I did not have any intention to insult you, its your call what you want to believe.

Salams

Nur

You seem to miracuously invoke the Devil/Satan's name more when replying to my posts. But I guess that's the just the Devil playing mind tricks on me.

And your apology is accepted.

Nur   

......And your apology is accepted.

Jazak-e-llaahu Kheiran sis, its refreshing to say the least, eNuri has a target not to lose a single soul on these pages to Satan ( ooooops, foot in mouth! smile.gif ), good people admit their mistakes, better people accept their apologies!

Nur