Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Baidoa: TFG leaders PICS today....

Thanks god for that Duke!

NN, I was thinking about that myself! You can clearly see the difference between the two camps by comparing the pictures:

The contrast couldn't be more far

Baydhabo_Geedi3.JPG

Compared to this

bk20.jpg

bk19.jpg

banaanbax2.JPG

RedSea   

^The TFG is hiding behind Ethiopia,the ICU has encircled Baydhabo,you call that being afraid,please.

The little kids who carry the flowers to Geedi is an act adopted from Barre days...nothing new about that.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by xox ogaal:

Jaylaani why is the suv covered up ?hmmmm lol waxbaa lagu qarinayaa

Sniper baa ku jiraa incase Geedi turns against the old man and try to shoot him.

All the bodyguards are from Puntland.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

look at that, no children and hijaabis with guns.

yes no children with hijaabis either,they are used to deliver flowers to doctorka xoolaha. icon_razz.gif

Hey Saddam and his co were very calm during the U.S invasion of Iraq,this a tactic used by Ethiopia,yes smile gents,show the people that you just fine,so once again magic number is ...7.

^^Duke, I will gurantee you, that they will not succeed inshallaah. Whatever they say or not, they will be crushed and defeated inshallaah.

They're simply putting a 'joke' and soon the rest of us in here will see through the 'hype' and 'false' smoke of invisibility they like us to see!

I hear, today foreign mercenaries, who are mostly arab and were being recruited in Eritrea the last couple of days, arrived today in large numbers in Mogdishu!

That's the actions of people, that are scared! What can a few hundred or thousand 'jihadists' from arab counries do? Why don't they go and do jihaad in their own countries?

The whole thing is a farce!

Jaylaani   

The difference between the two pictures is very simple to explain. One is illustrating the really of the ground and current condition of that country (maxkabadaha) good or bad. The other one is nothing but illusion and fake propaganda of non-existent government (TFG)

Shiekh_Yusf, the problem for these later day courts supporters is they do not know the situation at all. Baidoa is not gonna fall and the TFG troops are ready, this encircled city is like the fuel embargo before it.

Also many in the south do not undertsand who it is they are playing with here. President Yusuf, was a commander in Baidoa before most of us were born. He knows the terrain and thus the main reason he choose the city as his base.

The courts and the outside support they are getting will not match the outside support the TFG will get when the bullets start flying.

Thus the script is already written, and Xasan Dahir and IndaCade will run like in Gedo and Bari before hand.

Jaylani, the non existant TFG is in Baidoa Bay and Bakool, has the support of Puntland 1/3 of Somalia and is recognised by the world, endorsed by the security council and the US. AU and even by our neigbours kenya, Ethiopia and so on.

Thus the entity that does not really exist outside Burco-Hargaysa-Berbera traingel and is not recognised by anyone is not the TFG but Somaliland..

In terms of land the TFG has bigger area than any other group including the Clan Courts.

Jaylaani   

Baydhabo...Waxaad ii sheegayaa aniga TUULOOYIN. Bakool maxaa ku yaala ma ciida la maamulayaa?

Puntland waxay ku raacsantay ma cadaalda baa saaxiib waa qabiile. Caruurtaa taa ogee sheeko kale ma haysaa.

^^^What ever way you put it my son. Puntland supports the TFGso does Bay & Bakool and so do most Somali's in the nations South and North East, thus its you who has no recognised governemnt stuck in Hargaysa and not the TFG. The task is hard but not impossible and by the grace of Allah, the goal of united Somalia will be achived by this TFG.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

[QB] 1) Baydhabo...Waxaad ii sheegayaa aniga TUULOOYIN. Bakool maxaa ku yaala ma ciida la maamulayaa?

2)
Puntland waxay ku raacsantay ma cadaalda baa saaxiib waa qabiile. Caruurtaa taa ogee sheeko kale ma haysaa.

Naxar Nugaaleed, Red Sea, Generaal Duke, Xog Ogaal, Sheik Yusuf, Jaylaani I don't know meesha waxa aad ku haysaan. waxaa gabi ahaantiina ku heysaan nafsada tfg waa ka baxday maya waa ay ku jirtaa, intaa dagay, xagaas ayaan dagay, maalikastana press releaseyo hor leh ayaa soo bandigtaan. wax lagu mashuulo maha xarigjiidkaa ee tackle issues, stands, believes, and so.

Jeylaani

1) this being questioned, addressed, responded, or even being discussed it will be xarigjiid oo lake. Basically we are not stratigists or Public Relations head of TFG and ICU period. is good to be posted in SOL, and build your assumption there.

2) is what I like to see more of if.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

[quoteNaxar Nugaaleed, Red Sea, Generaal Duke, Xog Ogaal, Sheik Yusuf, Jaylaani I don't know meesha waxa aad ku haysaan. waxaa gabi ahaantiina ku heysaan nafsada tfg waa ka baxday maya waa ay ku jirtaa, intaa dagay, xagaas ayaan dagay, maalikastana press releaseyo hor leh ayaa soo bandigtaan. wax lagu mashuulo maha xarigjiidkaa ee tackle issues, stands, believes, and so.

Jeylaani

1) this being questioned, addressed, responded, or even being discussed it will be xarigjiid oo lake. Basically we are not stratigists or Public Relations head of TFG and ICU period. is good to be posted in SOL, and build your assumption there.

2) is what I like to see more of if.

I DON'T POST PRESS RELEASES nor do I support ICU or TFG. Neither one of them is non of my business. Check your facts. I just like to come here and kill some time while I'm working.

You will never seen me here on weekend or at night time.

Thanks Jaylaani waad ku mahadsan tahay. Waan ogsoonahay meeshaad istaagsan tahay lakiin waxaan jecleystay su'ashaada labaad tasoo kale ayaan rabnaa mida horese waxaa sidey ilaa tahay waa uun isk xarig jiid.