Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Qosolkii dhacay shibaa ka dambeysay

^^^Yeah right, maybe he lived next to your uncle who told you he was a good man. Now do tell us why there is still even worse fighting in Somalia over the last two years?

Xudeedi   

MMA, it's normal to show direct support to Shariif/Sikiin led government and their AU/Ethiopian allies, but be fortright with your stance like Duke was to his uncle instead of playing a low-pitched musical notes behind the curtain.

Things got much worse than Shariif's predecessor or the founder of TFG. It marks a low watermark for Sh. Sharif's presidency! Civilians are dying under the crossfires but no one cares this time since their deaths do not, perhaps, resonate with past grievances.

Ethiopian troops are in Kalabayr or Beledweyne and Shariif is silent or complicit in the whole territorial violation affair lest Meles cancels his flight to Addis Ababa.

MMA, What has changed?

Xudeedi, horta hore qofna ma support gareeyo. Taas meel noo dhig. I support no person, no individual. Walaa shariif, walaa sheekh bilaa xaaji midna shuqulkeyga ma'aha.

I do give my personal opinion or support who I do think xaal u soo wado Soomaaliya ama mid Soomaaliyeed, ee marka it is not about mid shaqsi. Now I believe in uu xalka ku jiro dowladaan kumeelgaarka ah dhisan hadda, albeit its too many flaws, laakiin it is the closest we can have a dowlad dhisan oo meel ka bilaaban karto. Same way as I supported its predecessor that was created in 2004 until it brought Xabashis in 2006. We knew who led that one, marka it is not about who or what special shaqsi is at the top of the helm.

Today, again, yaa xaalka Soomaaliya soo wado of all groups ka jiro dalkeena? What other group in Soomaaliya maanta ka jiro u taagan midnimo Soomaaliyeed? Su'aalahaan jawaabtooda wey iska caddahay.

Tan labaad, a lot has changed. Kuwaas Barbaarta la baxayna argagaxisonimo keensaday meesha. Shariifka's administration was not given a chance when Xabashi left. And why is he silent about Xabashis being on proper Soomaaliya land? I don't know, you can address that question to him. Laakiinse I can guess he can't be fooled again. Xabashi in uu kasoo horjeeday oo ay daacad ka ahayd waala ogaa, laakiin horaa afqalaad loogu yiri fool me once, shame on you; fool me again -- waa iska dhameystiri kartaa.

Shariifka can't be fooled again. Wax Xabashi oo Kalabeyrta ama Yeed ama Buuhoodle joogo ka weyn ayaa Xamar la joogo, waana run.

And speaking of Xabashis, they are/were always occupying Soomaali towns around Soomaali Galbeed. Pre-or post-Shariif, they occupied (and will occupy) Luuq, Dooloow, Yeed, Feerfeer, Balanbale, Buuhoodle and on since mid '90s.

Marka walaa Shariif or not, Xabashi dalka dhan ayee heysataa waxaa keenayna ugu wacan waa midnimo la'aanta. Wixii midnimo dhalin lahaana yaa maanta diidan ka koow ah? You don't have to give a guess about that.

Having said that, I am always against Xabashis. Always. And it is a fallacy, twisted political logic to compare Xabashis to AMISOM. Waa dead wrong. Far, far than comparing babaay to cambo.