Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

A glimpse of history, Biadoa the city of death

Emperor   

The purpose of this thread or any other topic presented in this boards is to present facts, events, news and other comments from SOL, to bring it on to the public domain and also to depate, discuss or educate each other from the historic past and about the current issues, God's sake we are in the politics section. Have a little calaacal and add ur rooti to the xeero. Very Simple Really.

Emperor   

Abdi Qasim Salaat Hassan, A USC/ICU/UIC thinkthank, former TNG Arta head...

_38328951_salad2.jpg

The then quite man behind that killer machine of this tragic tale is now (2007) calling for a peaceful coexistance, restraint and tolerance... a lot have changed since... Listen:

Abdiqasim Salaat - Radio Maandeeq

we the Somali people mourn and remember those died in that tragic event and hence must held accountable and punish those responsible to avoid it happening ever again anything like it..

Originally posted by Emperor:

The purpose of this thread or any other topic presented in this boards is to present facts, events, news and other comments from SOL, to bring it on to the public domain and also to depate, discuss or educate each other from the historic past and about the current issues, God's sake we are in the politics section. Have a little calaacal and add ur rooti to the xeero. Very Simple Really.

Be real, the purpose of this thread is to divert attention away from the criminals you support. Why are you dwelling on the tragedies of the past when there is a massacre happening right now in Xamar? I dare you to condemn it.

Emperor   

^First of all, I do not support criminals my dear...

Secondly whether Im turning attention away from one group or not, I have presented facts, and only facts, deal with it... The worst historic tragic ever seen in my country and those wicked men that carried out, they are still on their match to cause more damage than of this recorded history of their work, that's my point, if you have facts and other documented evidence to proof the innocence of this group you seem to become their spokesperson, present it... that's the good merit of any constructive discussion.

^ Yes, I believe you do.

The point in issue here is YOUR hypocrisy. Right now Xamar is the city of death it's plain for all to see. I'm asking YOU to condemn it, really I double dare you.

Don't bother coming back with any of your sly comments 'you seem to become their spokesperson' kulahaa. Try again.

Emperor   

^You have the right to believe in whatever you desire my dear... How lame of you that my hypocracy has anything to do with the tragic tale of Baidoa...

This topic is not about Mogadishu neither about the work of the TFG, you can start different topic which I am more than happy to write my comment. Back to this topic, mind you in this topic, do you agree with me that the work of the worst crimes ever befall on my country interms of scale, cruelty and in large numbers were that of Somali against Somali, the so called USC/UIC/ICU groups have been responsible and are being targeted, maimed and weakened... agree?

Obviously you wouldn't agree with me, no matter how many facts one has to present, it's obvious you would always have your own version of words without any evidence...

War ilaahay kabaq oo beenta iska daaya...

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Abdi Qasim Salaat Hassan, A USC/ICU/UIC thinkthank, former TNG Arta head...

_38328951_salad2.jpg

The then quite man behind that killer machine of this tragic tale is now (2007) calling for a peaceful coexistance, restraint and tolerance... a lot have changed since... Listen:

we the Somali people mourn and remember those died in that tragic event and hence must held accountable and punish those responsible to avoid it happening ever again anything like it..

Talk about opportunism! It must be a coincidence that you resurrected this thread simultaneously with what is going in Muqdisho :D