Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Live on Al-Jazeera: Anarchy Returns to Muqdisho

Castro   

Al-Jazeera Arabic is reporting sporadic gunfire in the northern areas of the city. At least two clans are in heavy clashes, it's being reported, and many have fallen dead and wounded.

The lawlessness, says Al-Jazeera, is attributed to the power vacuum created by the withdrawal of the Islamic Courts.

Isbadalo cusub oo ay gashay caasimadda Somalia

Mogadishu 28, Dec.06 ( Sh.M.Network) – Xaaladda nabadgalyo ee magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxaa ku yimid isbadalo aan horey loogu arkin, iyadoo meelo ka mid ah caasimaddana dad lagu dilay.

Isbadalo cusub ayay saakay ku waabariisatay caasimadda Somalia ee Muqdisho muddo 6 bilood ka dib markii laga adkaaday maxkamadaha islaamka Somalia oo maamuli jirey caasimadda.

Isbadaladaan ayaa ka duwan sidii ay aheyd lix bilood ka dib iyadoo dadka ay maqlayeen rasaas ay sheegeen in maqalkeeda ay ilaabeen intii maxkamadaha islaamka ay ka talin jireen caasimadda.

Maleeshiyaadka qabaa'ilka ayaa ku soo laabtay goobihii ay horey maxkamaduhu ay kala wareegeen, iyadoo hubkii maxkamadaha islaamka intiisa badan loo kala celiyay qabaa'iladii iska lahaa.

Arimtaan ayaa waxa ay keentay in dad si kal gooni gooni ah loogu dilay caasimadda Somalia, iyadoo qaadkii ay mamnuuceen maxkamadaha iyo waliba shaleemooyinkii la xirey dib loo furey.

Isbadaladaan cusub ayaa waxa ay keeneen in xabsiyadii laga sii daayo maxaabiistii u xirneyd maxkamadaha islaamka, iyadoo xabsiga dhexe uu haatan haawanayo.

Odayaasha iyo waxgaradka Muqdisho ayaa baaq u jeediyay dowladda kMG ah ee Somalia in ay wax ka qabato amaanka caasimadda, iyadoo baaqaasi durba uu ka jawaabay Ra'isulwasaaraha Somalia Cali Geedi oo ugu baaqay in odayaasha iyo waxgaradka ay sii adkeeyaan amaanka tan iyo inta dowladda ay ka imaaneyso caasimadda.

Dekedda Weyn ee magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxaa la wareegay Xildhibaan Furux maleeshiyo uu wato, iyadoo Furux uu horey ugu wareejiyay dekedda maxkamadaha islaamka.

Airaporada iyo dekedda ayaa ah kuwo aan shaqeyneyn tan iyo waxii ka dambeeyay markii diyaaradaha dagaalka Ethiopia ay duqeeyeen Airaporka.

Isbitaalka Banadir oo ay ku jireen dhaawacyo ayaa saakay iyo shalay lagala baxay.

Deegaanka Siisi ilaa Hotel Ramadan ayaa waxaa ka jira fowdo, iyadoo boqolaal dad ah ay halkaasi isugu soo baxeen, kuwaasi oo qaarkood hubeysan.

Shabelle Media Network Somalia

E-mail us: info@shabelle.net

Xoogsade   

Hey bro, that was yesterday, my time is past midnight here anyway and I called Xamar to ask about these incidents.

Ali Mahdi's clan fought one another as soon they got their weapons back from the courts. Guess what? they gone to war over isbaaro being put up again and warlord Beebe. Some objected while others wanted to reinstitute everything back to warlord days.

This is just the beginning of many conflicts to come. The warlords headed by A/Y lack the character to bring peace among warring clans. They will take sides as usual.

My relative who works at the Bakaara market said all the neighbouring shops belonging to Sheekh uweys's clan closed and decided it wasn't safe for them. Cadaado clan is upset with Qeybdiid. That man is so volatile and murderous he has the potential to ignite another war in Muqdisho as soon as he comes in. Muqdisho waa u dhammaatay. The darlings of Ethiopia have unleashed their mayhem on muqdisho again.

^^^Why are yoy lying, the clans who are fighting are from the middle region, former millitias of courts.

There is also attacks on the HQ Hotel Ramadan near Si-Si.

There is anarchy and its the fault of the court for running away so fast after making promises to the public they would fight to the last man, hypocrites trying to save their skins.

As for character do not prempt the TFG so soon. They will bring order insha Allah.

I can tell you right now, the occupation of lower Shabbele has ended no more charcoal trade and looted property issue will be dealt with. A new dawn at last. Alhamdulilah.

Castro   

Al Jazeera reported widespread looting in the city on Wednesday night, as its inhabitants sought to stock up on supplies as the Ethiopian army advanced closer.

Al-Jazeera

^^Like Juje said all you are is a envious individual. I am enjoying the lower Shabbele's liberation from the gang that was led by Xasan Dahir. Can you imagine the joy in Barava, Marka, Qoryoole, that in itself is enough for me.

Mogadishu will be fine insha Allah, there is disorder and its the fault of the clan courts who want to escape in the chaos. cowards to the end.

Dear duke the militia men from the courts belong to a clan or tribe and they have all returned to their former clans.

The term former militia of the courts is inaccurate

Let’s see if Gedi and yusuf can pacify Mogadishu. Ooh how I love that city it is full of surprise, hideous ones.

And admit it there is chaos back in Xamar.

^^^The chaos is the fault of the courts who acted like lions and became lambs to the slaughter.

The TFG is coming and Mogadishu knwos the forces that destroyed the courts will destroy any militia that stands in the way. The time for messaging heads is over. Give your wepons up lads or the TFG were-wolf brigades will take them by force..

Irresponsible civilians if you ask me.

Can’t these people behave and act civilized for once in their life time. The ICU lost, you can’t hold them accountable at all. Mogadishu was messy when they came and they fixed it. They have every right to leave it like the way it was when they came to power. The TFG has to clean up this mess. Get to work I say and show me what you are made of.

let's not forget Mogadishu is an untamed city.

Well reportedly the courts had left open all their weapon stores before they left so all of you ICU supporters can't stay oblivious to the fact that the courts wanted to create chaos. It was probably a part of their last minute "tactics".

Biixi   

Did you really expected that the TFG was going to change anything? As long as their positions of power they'll not care about what happens to the average person. So look for the return of Isbaarooyin who'll try to make up for their lost revenues. Yalaxoow is the only Isbaaro CEO who left Somalia, and I'm sure he is on his way back.