Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

islamic quiz.

bilan   

salam and i'm waiting that, let me explain my question more, yes there are many promised jannah but these are known as "the ten promised the jannah", there are muhajirin, all men. i hope that helps.

Qac Qaac   

libaax sankataabte, brother, ama macalinka, ama duqa meesha. brother we all wanna fallow the right path quran and sunnah, but shia have different sunnah, and we don't agree. brother this issue is for big schlars, and no one is diving anything. we just saying the seeing of the trueth is different for the ppl.

so it is not fair to make, a bold statement like this, when u don't even consider both sides.

they are as follow: abuu bakar,cumar,ali,othman,dalxa,zubayr binucawaam,cubayda binu jaaraax,sacad binu mucaad,c/raxman binu cawf and sacad.

now question:

abuu jahal was killed by who?and umaya biu khalif was killed by who?

clue both men were killed in badar,

Qac Qaac   

sayfullah sacad ibn mucaad is not one of the cashar al-mabashariin. Zaid Bin Sacd was one of them.

1. abu bakr

2.Omar bin khattab

3. Uthman bin Affan

4. Ali bin abi Talib.

5. abu Cubayda ibn Jaraax

6. Dalha bin Cubaydillah

7. Zubair ibn Awwaam

8. Abdirahman ibn Cauf

9. Sacd ibn Waqqaas

10.Zaid bin Sacd, and this sahabi lots of muslim don't know anything about him....

Abu Jahl was killed, by Abdullah bin Mascuud, Ubay bin Khalf was killed by Bilaal... correct me if i am wrong....

Qac Qaac   

Sacd bin Waqqaas. is it right bro...

my question... who was the only women figting on the side of the prophet in Uhud, when the Kuffars corned him, she was among the left mu'miin to protect teh prophet. i need her name rc..

^^^ was it sumayya? :confused:

man u lot have to ask easy question for people like moi....other wise many ppl wont take part on this islamic quiz...so dont come heavy on us.

Qac Qaac - do u have easy questions that u can ask me?

i feel really ashemed by not knowing that much about my religion redface.gif but I could learn sum in here if only the questions were the basic level.

sayfullah ur questions are soooooo difficult. or are ur questions directed only to "qualified" ppl like you. if so.... c ya nxt yr! :rolleyes:

Qac Qaac   

Bulo got it right the answer.

Caramel Kisses ok sister. i thought, it was easy questions but from now on, it will be easy atleast from me, by the way that was the first question i asked. so don't think, i was asking all those hard questions all this time.

QAC qac i thought she was the safiya bintu mutalib.the prophet's aunt.and zubaris's mother.

to kisses:i will try my best tooo to make it easeir.

question.it whose suggestion ws it to built a khandaq around madina at khandaq battle?

hinti. khandaq battle is also known as axzaab battle

Qac Qaac   

Sayfullah no. it is Nusaiba bin Ka'ab. one of my favourite sahabiyat, i wish, our girls was like her. caramel kisses u sould try to find informations on her, research on her. u would love her for sure...

sayfullah your answer is SALMAN AL-FARSI...

my question, which sahabi, did abu-bakr told to collect the quran... and this sahabi said to abu-bakr i wish u told me to move Mount Uhud. meaning pushing mount uhud, was easier than collecting the quran..... who was that sahabi rc... he was knowledgable man. i should stop here before i give the answer...

QAC qac your answer is (i think i am not sure) zayd binu thaabit.

although i believe the quaran was recorded in completely and thoroughly manner at the time of prophet.

question:

who was with the prophet(s.a,w)when he when to daaif?

hinti: daif is a name of city in saudi arabia.