Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

What are your Personal reactions to the unjust war against Iraq ??

Lefty   

Khayr

I'm loath to respond to an incoherent narrow minded such as you but I have to so that you won't repeat the same mistakes again. Since you're having a huge problem of understanding text, I suggest you to re-read many times before letting your tiny brain running.

Northerner

No one brought up any hatred toward Arab people other than their own problems which they created.

Just like somali-problems, theirs have nothing to do with religion too and it goes deeper you think. Having said that, I was more referring to their corrupt leaders whom the public really need getting rid off all of them. In a way, this war is good for the vast majority of all Arabs since their puppet leaders' days are numbered and people like Osama Bin Laden will take advantage of these kind of opportunities.

N.O.R.F   

alright bro! no offense intended!

i would love to know the mind set of those american loving leaders now, they know they have gone too far on this one, the americans are also showing them what could happen, just in case they think for themselves in the future!

do u know that if they succeed, they will be in control from the eufratus to the nile? thats a big chunk!!!!!!!

Khayr   

Salamz,

To Lefty

If anything I wrote was false, then the error is mine and I accept responsibility.

However, if there is Truth to what I said,

then it is from Allah and not myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Iraq captures US helicopter

Iraqis have gathered around the helicopter

The United States military has confirmed that one of its Apache helicopters has come down in Iraq.

Iraqi television showed pictures of the helicopter, which it said was shot down near the city of Kerbala, 110 kilometres (70 miles) south-west of Baghdad.

Iraq's Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf said: "A small number of peasants - brave peasants - shot down two Apaches".

While defence officials confirmed that one aircraft had come down in Iraq, they refused to comment on the claim that a second helicopter had been shot down.

'Waving guns'

Iraqis waving guns in the air can be seen dancing around the helicopter which appears to be intact.

Two helmets were shown at the scene but there was no apparent sign of the crew.

The pilots are reportedly being held captive

Factfile: Apache helicopters

Five US military personnel taken prisoners of war have already been paraded on Iraqi television.

Britain and the US have condemned the showing of the pictures, which they say breach the Geneva Convention on the treatment of prisoners of war.

But Mr Saeed al-Sahhaf said Iraq may well show pictures of the pilots captured on Monday.

"They are supporting the criminals, the Zionist regime, and they are talking about the Geneva Convention, so we will continue showing whichever mercenaries fall into our hands," the minister said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

May allah continue to grant these brave ARAB muslims such success towards victory Inshallah ameen

boycott   

Hi nomads how is evry 1?

The war sold, uk/us will likely support bush admin no matter what,

just like irakis fadayin & farmers vowed to defeat the "kafir liberator".

sight for sore eyes! worst scenario that antiwar-protest could have prevented is

now undergoing 4real.

Gambling strategy, heavy KIA both sides, media censures,

flattern cities with innocent civilians, urban guerilla..muslim holocaust, can't stop comparing this the beginning of mixed ww2 + okinawa :(

Miriam1   

Khayr looool my thoughts exactly.I need not repeat the same..words i simply do not understand where Lefty and Project are coming from.

My personal reactions

Anger :mad: Shock :eek: Deep sense of helpness and utter sadness:( :(:(:(:(

May Allah make them victorious :(

Oblivion   

This war is a GOOD LESSON for all the Arabs who hate each other! About the innocent civilians "lost", well they're not lost...they're in heaven.We'll all die.

Hibo   

I am sorry but i don't agree with u mr obli. The fact is that this war is not a lesson teaching to the arabs but a harsh reality and the only thing that these kufaars will benefit is more hate both in the arab and the muslim world.

HONEY-D   

This is not a war aginst arabs but muslim in genaral and until we muslims put our differces aside and become one umah the war on muslims will never stop.

My thoughts and prayes are with the ppl of iraq may allah scw have mercy on those iraqians that die in the hands of the gaalo.

This time last year it was afganistan and this year its iraq who knows next year it could be iran god forbid.