Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

I would kidnap A/Y(The president) and bring him HOME.

Xoogsade   

Femme, I know that. But desperate times call for desperate measures. I wouldn't mind kidnapping the Old man ala commando style in his sleep so he wakes up in Xamar the next Morning lol. That is what I meant but no physical harm to him.

PS: I didn't know you read the political section smile.gif Ramadan Kariim Sis.

^^^ Another brother highlighting his ignorance about matters beyound his comprehension.

The President will come to Mogadishu with national Police and Army and the people will welcome him and the promise of change...

Sky   

The President will come to Mogadishu with national Police and Army and the people will welcome him and the promise of change...

Insha Allah walaal. Ilaahey haa inoo fududeeyo.

NASSIR   

What if you kidnap him and demand ransom? Then might you reassess of its benign consequence from the sublime to the ridiculous?

I hope you comprehend the moral/legal rectitude of the word kidnap before you employ for biting satire.

Gediid   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Another brother highlighting his ignorance about matters beyound his comprehension.

Are you talking about yourself or me but then again that is a question asked only in vain.After all you the same person who posts sheekooyinka jaariyadahu ku sheekeystaan as news and posts them here.

But if we take your dim-witted analogy of Mudane Madaxweyne Abdullahi riding into Mogadisho with the national army and the police force,do you think they will be welcomed like the allied forces when they freed Paris from the Nazis with flowers,champagne and a french kiss??????

^^^ That was anewr spot on. However a difference of culture would entail Camel Milk, Meat, green leaves waved by joyful crwods.

I rememebr many predicting, Abdullahi would lose the election "no chance". When he won, they predicted an all out war. Now you predict force, you people seem to move the goal post further every time. I am confident as I was before that the people of Xamar will welcome the government with open arms as it has been the case elswehere..

Gediid   

^^^^Dreaming a little is healthy but dreaming a lot waa xanuun sxb....

Winning an election in a far away capitol is one thing but driving into Mogadisho and getting the welcome you described is a dreamers dream..... ;)

^^ Gediid, your lack of understanding shows even more. What is the difference between Mogadishu and Beledweyne and Jowhar?

The Presidnet got welcomed in both cities and they happen to have the same clan demographics as Mogadishu, alos rememeber the welcome the PM and even Sharif Xasan got when they came to Mogadishu. The truth is there is no doubt the people want the government and have shown how much they support the leaders, a few stuborn men stand in the way.

Gediid   

^^^^Why hasnt the president gone there so far, oh lemme take a crack at that b4 U do....He's waiting while the chief flower girl comes back from her holidays...... :D

^^ Indeed if thats what you refer to as police in your neck of the woods. The troops are not ready yet to take over responsability of the capital.

There are officers in Migadishu getting things into place as we speak.