Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Morientes chooses Liverpool move

BOB   

Northerner,

too bad that move hasn't materialized yet and it seems Mr Wanderley Luxemburgo is too reluctant to let him leave, I agree with you,Liverpool should buy Nico Anelka as he is already a Prem Lge player who doesn't need a time to settle unlike Morientes.

Peace, Love & Unity.

nuune   

that is good news, at last we have Morientes, this guy has been looking forward in joining liverpool for a long time, now that he is in Anfield by tonight, everything is going smoothly for Liverpool.

BOB   

Ooooouch I spoke too soon didn't I? redface.gifredface.gif

as soon as I went offline and went home, I turned the TV on and there I was watching SkySports news when they confirmed his move to Mersey side Giants and immediately I remembered what I posted in here few minutes ago and I laughed because I knew you will be on my back for saying what I said. :D:D .

I hope they register him in time for Man Utd game because after watching the last night's Worthington match between Man Utd and Chelsea it seems the mother suckers (Utd) are back and they will beat Chelsea at Old Trafford and ultimately win the trophy (Sorry, Northerner).

PS.From North London With Love======> Go Liverpool Go. :D:D

N.O.R.F   

It sets up an a BIG game on Sat (12.30pm).

Southern teams dont usually do well up norf, so the Man Utd Chelsea tie should be interesting.

BOB   

Yeah, i can't wait for Saturday!

Don't you let us (Arsenal & Chelsea) down Mr Northerner, your team better not let Man Utd win in Anfield.

Peace, Love & Unity.

nuune   

morientes is ready and will play against United who got tie with Chelsea last night.

we will blow them up,,eeem united

WingA   

i was kinda hoping he didnt sign in time but bring him on!! hopefully the United line-up with be good enough to sink ur lil dreams man.. maybe if i somehow made hes passport disapear for a week.. lool..

BOB   

Northerner,

Just win the bloody match, will you?

the result is of this match is more significant to your season than to United's because first you can't let the "Auld Enemy" triumph in your own turf, secondly you can't let Everton get further ahead which will mean Uefa cup for you next season,while United know they have no hope whatsoever of the championship and all they are playing for is a Champions Leagu spot which is theirs,so what are you going to do Playa?

Peace, Love & Unity.