Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

My Personal Review Of The Recent Skermish In Galkacyo

^^^^Well as long as you admit that Taar is the best hotel in all of Mudug lower or upper :D

That Yamayska is the biggest and best drinking source in all of Mudug, obviously you drink the water of the sea you fish. :D

That Galkacyu you can not claim and the militia of the clan village have been quite and their elders working to apologise for the criminal behaviour.

We are all on the same page you can not talk to me about the same nonse. My city has moved on.

Indeed mine is better than yours Adeer, while MMA and the like day dream about Abo Afwayne days. The people of Puntland have built a new state from scratch. Thus mine is my effort and my sweat, yours is delusional fantasy built on an inferiority complex.

^^

While he hesitates to compete with the owners of Galkacyo because he feels inferior, we are busy working hard, becoming superior and developing our city...and that's exactly where this unbridled jealousy of his truly emanates from.

His town is in the hands of religious deviants who terrorize his kinfolk, yet he has the wherewithal to criticize the greatest city in Somalia on SOL. Talk about misplaced of priorities...! :D

^^^

You must have been fooled by their use of our somali language, but rest assured these folks are far from being Somalis. BUt lets not concern ourselves with issues far beyond your comprehension. How goes the Amisom and Shabab shelling of your neighborhoods?

Maskiin,

Did you know that there is a popular shop, Cafe & restaurant in Galkacyo called " Facaa Iska Celi" and If that tickled their taste buds what do you expect??

Kuwaan oo kale iska dhicis mooye si kale wax kuma fahmaan.

So let me go into that "Facaa iska celi mode" while i put these masketeers in their rather pathetic places.

:cool:

Here was the comment of the second masketeer Duke

^^^^Well as long as you admit that Taar is the best hotel in all of Mudug lower or upper [big Grin]

I notice how you are constantly running away from Galkacyo city to the province Mudug and further away north.

I'm just going to give you a glimpse of what Galkacyo City of Galmudug State has to offer in range of Hotels and restaurants.

Enjoy!

Biggest hotel in Galkacyo, Embassy Hotel

13544_199366310930_516100930_4472977_657

13544_199366325930_516100930_4472978_515

Hotel Maka

47.JPG

13544_199366395930_516100930_4472980_138

Guriga Shiiq Cabdinuur & Geedi hotel & Resturant.

13544_199379580930_516100930_4473192_257

Now ofcurs, its obvious to everyone that Duke's feeble attempt of defocusing to north eastern towns in search of boast materials while escaping the realities of Galkacyo has indeed backfired.

The rest I’ll leave the viewers to determine for them selves as i'm not in the business of posting thousands of images from Mogadishu University, Banaadir University and other rather beautiful city and country side land marks of southern Somalia just to prove a point to our SOL masketeers.

^^

Waryaa nacnacda raqiiska ah meesha kalatag! Waxaad rabtaa inaad u aqoosatid cidahaaga xaafada xunta ah oo aan hormarka lahayn oo tarniig-yadii laga bililiqaystay oo ay dagirta ku cunnaan. Saaxiib,markii horayba anagaa idinkeenay; hadana hadii aad qalalaaso iyo fasahaad keentaan, waa idinka rareenaa oo xuduudkiini horay oo magaalada ka baxsaneed baan idinku celinnaynaa.

Your kinfolk seem to have taken our kindness for weakness, but misbehave one more time-- and I assure you, you will pray you were back in Xamar ducking the shelling from Amisom forces.

^^ Looks who's here! :D

The third masketeer is back but this time around with some more insults after being unable to disprove or refute the remarkable evidence presented!

Booowe, Soo ma ogid, 'Af caytamay ninkiisuu ku yaal'. ;)

^^

Someone here is awfully defensive. I wonder why that is. Saaxiib meeshaan qof ku caayey majiraan-- just reduce this display of abject hypocrisy and vainglory.

p.s

'remarkable'? Do you even understand the meaning of the word? Hint: It's got nothing to do with roadblock crossing rates.

^^

I don't hate Galmudug. Never have and never will. Nor have I lied about anything concerning Galmudug saaxiib. Infact since many Galmudug citizens reside in Galkacyo are my cousins-- I wish for them, nothing but success in all their endeavors.

My people and theirs have always lived side by side, united in peace(except for the few skirmishes early in the civil war) and prosperity. We intermarry. We trade with one another. Wee ALL consider ourselves FIRST as reer Galkacyood, then maybe, as Puntlanders or Galmugdis...

Hassan, like Sabriye, I bet you have no business whatsoever in Galkacyo. I feel, after reading the news about the scuffle in the city, you feel you have a right to chat sh1t about matters that are beyond your grasp and don't have the slightest clue about.

The day you and Sabriye learn what it really means to be reer Galkacyood is the day you can freely criticize and comment on the affairs of our city. In the meantime, just keep attempting to propagate discord amongst two brotherly communities who have nothing but love and respect for one another. It will take you nowhere. Our city is united.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

13544_198278010930_516100930_4457271_405

Ma meeshaan wax lagu faantamo ka muuqdo?

My dusty, outpost village is better than yours. No, mine is. Eesh caleeg. Typical Reer Mudug unfounded faan.

loool...I agree with you that Mudug needs more than "I have saro dariishado leh iyo albaabo ganjeel ah '. It needs peace and unity. I don't think that some1 intelligent would want the return of the atrocities that took place in and around this city during 80s and 90s unless they are the children of those who were responsible for all the mayhem.

I don't speak for reer Mudug but I think bulsho kastaa dad xun waa leedahay mana aaminsani in shakhsiyaad cuqdad qabiil la jirran, ahna kuwii ka soo farcamay shakhsiyaadkii hormoodka ka ahaa dhibaatooyinkii ka dhacay degaankan oo waxay ka hadlayaan aan ogeyn ay meteli karaan mujtamac dhan.

^^^Nonsense, reer Mudug on both sides have suffered, this is a time of development by the people of this region which has been much neglected.

Today, Mudug & Galkacyu in relative Somali terms is an economic hub, second only to Bossaso in Puntland and ahead of much of the southern cities like Beledwene, Baidoa and even Kismayu.