Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

EU promise to pay the salary of the Somali Parlamantarians

Emperor   

Nairobi: Ururka Midowga Yurub oo markii ugu horeysay sheegay inuu mushaar joogto ah siin doono Xubnaha Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya.

10. januar 2008

Nairobi (AllPuntland) - Ururka Midowga Yurub ayaa markii u horeysay sheegay in mushaar joogto ah uu bil walba siin doono Xubnaha Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya.

Balan qaadkan ayaa yimid kadib markii dhowaan Wakiilo ka socda Dowladaha Yurub ay la kulmeen Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Sheekh Aadan Madobe iyo Ra'iisul wasaare Nuur Cadde

Safiirko ka socda Dowladaha Yurub ee u fadhiya Magaalada Nairobi oo todobaadkan tagay Magaalada Baydhabo ayaa waxay balan qaadeen in ay Baarlamaanka siin doonaan gunooyin mushaaraad ah, xilli Xildhibaanada ay ka cabanayaan mushaar la'aan.

Dowladaha Ingiriiska, Sweden, Norway, Talyaaniga iyo wadamo kale ayaa balan qaaday in bil waliba ay msuhaar joogto ah siin doonayaan Mudanayaasha Baarlamaanka, iyadoona 275-ta Xildhibaan bil walba la siin doono qofkiiba lacag dhan 1200$ (kun iyo labo Boqol oo Doolar).

Hey'adda UNDP ayaa horay u bixin jirtay dhaqaalaha ku baxa Baarlamaanka, waxaana tan iyo markii Sheekh Aadan Madoobe loo magacaabay Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya hakad galay mushaaraadka Xildhibaan walba ay siin jirtay Hey'adda UNDP, kaasoo dhamaa lacag gaareysa 1800$ (Kun iyo sideed Boqol oo doolar).

C/casiis Maxamed

AllPuntland, Muqdisho

^^^Its a great development, the national institutions need support and they are getting it.

After WW2 the US paid for all the services of Europe through the Marshal Plan. We have had 17 years of war and need all the help we can get.

A.J.   

Somalithinker,

this is not necessarily a bad move initself,,,

but what will they do with that money is the important question. most likely it will be going to negative use i.e the funding of more militias

Abwaan   

lol...kuwaan waa la bartay, waa inta ay liiska Nuur Cadde ka aqbalayaan. Markii ay arrintaas fuliyaan oo labadoo bilood xoogaa gunno ah la siiyo adinkaa arki doona iyagoo gaaweeto la wareegaya oo ku andacoonaya kuna doodaya in ballan looga baxay.

^^^Obviously you know more than the EU.

Paying these salaries is not a big deal for the EU. They pay the salary of many parliments for example that one of Uganda.

AJ our MP's do not have any militias, the police and army are independent entities from our law makers. You are still back in 2004.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Obviously you know more than the EU.

Paying these salaries is not a big deal for the EU. They pay the salary of many parliments for example that one of Uganda.

AJ our MP's do not have any militias, the police and army are independent entities from our law makers. You are still back in 2004.

lol...we have seen this before so ka dhamow saaxiib. EU mushaar la bixiyo culays kuma ahan? Well atleast where there is an accountability I would agree with you but are you telling me that the so called Beeldhibaanno qualify for such support?

A.J.   

Dukey,

who are you kidding, the majority of your so called MP's are warlords and a warlord aint for turning my friend. they are merely money hungry killers who'll do anything for that extra dollar

Emperor   

^Adeer, you need to do more research on your leaders, Riyaale, A. Yasim (Child molester), Siilaanyo, Waraabe are warlords... Stop throwing stones while house isn't clean... The Somali Parliament have very tiny number of former warlords, about 6 or 7 out of 275 MP's... do the math and see the percentage...

The TFG's new cabinet members are much much more cleaner and have better record than your Riyaale and Faysal Waraabe...

AJ, please dont parade ignorance around here and also dont get upset. The salaries are for the legislators so they can concentrate on doing their work.

Abwan, not only the EU, but the Arab;s and the US are supporting this government.

Thus keep crying and how is the "Mujahis's" doing in Asmara?

A.J.   

Dukey,

You know i am not one for getting upset. We are having a fair discussion so there is no need for anyone to get up set. Also i am not disuputing whether those entities like the EU pay the salaries, i am merely pointing that it will be used to hire gunmen, militias and other enforces of violence rather then it doing any good that is all.

Emperor,

Where you getting your foolish accusations from. waraabe and siilaanyo are merely politicians and always have been. neither of them was ever involved in any running of militias unlike the majority of your parliament. as a matter of fact your whole government, parliament and regime as a whole was set up on the back of a warlord reconcialiation conference in Kenya so i am well within my rights to throw those stones you talk about.

You on the other hand seem to have no ground to stand on. I mean where does your ridicolous allegation that A. Yusuf Yasiin is a child molester. that is a disgusting lie if there ever was one. Have you any prove to back up your diabolical lies.

Somalia the only government that is paid by outside forces looool, their loyality is bought by the white man tisk tisk, and all you who support it can not hide that fact lool.