Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

the somali problem revealed

Did you know Somalia has nothing that it calls it own. aside for live stock and Bananas.

They dont grow the food they the cloths they wear. Even the TEA they drink and even the Qat eat. MY personal opinion in somalia is losted. I really want UNited Southern Courts to get their *** kicked. But which somali is going to bring somalia out of war and poverty. Not Sheik Abdiallahi yusuf alone. NO every somali individual must contribute something other than tlaking. What is the plan for somali unity after the court are gone. No real plan and thats when you see corruption at it's fullest

and i will be part of it my house got taken a way from me :D:D:D:D

The way i see it the guy was a fake and he did more bad then good and his kinsmen will be first to disaggree. "Doing fine" iam sorry u consider handouts from the UN fine. Somalia was never fine and I doubt it ever will be given the sort of people that run things at this moment UnSouCourt. Before it could establish it feets firm a dicratorship took over and nothing new in the thrid world country would you aggree. Back to orginal point Somalia is garbge. And the only reason that i support Sheik Abdiallahi's government is it seems to be the last opation.

The solution is when somalis can be self dependent and not steal peoples house. Commite ethnic genocide.