Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

President Rayaale on Teatime Meeting with Elizabeth II

A.J.   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^Adaaba ka daray hada...If my name suggests anything other than it is (Cool_Cat, FYI), where's the 'H' in k'H'at? NOOOO, it is ok, don't even answer...
;)

oooooooh, someone is getting all defensive and technical arent they ;)

The spelling of your name suggest something that is all. It may not be spelled EXACTLY like Khat but it is indicating towards that way.

P.S. if its Cool Cat, then why dont you say instead of the not so subtle reference towards your personal drug of choice ;)

Kool_Kat   

^Did I tell you horta how cute it is to see adigoo saan iigaga daba atalaalaxaayo? Very CUTE!!! Saa iigula qabsato intaa weysa baa hada magaceyga conversation ka dhiganoysaa...That's as Pathetic as it gets, if you ask me...It is ok though, the likes of you horaan u arkay...KK xiisaheeda wax fiican ma aha ogoow, it is worse than 'drugs'... ;)

A.J.   

^Did I tell you horta how cute it is to see adigoo saan iigaga daba atalaalaxaayo? Very CUTE!!! Saa iigula qabsato intaa weysa baa hada magaceyga conversation ka dhiganoysaa...That's as Pathetic as it gets, if you ask me...It is ok though, the likes of you horaan u arkay...KK xiisaheeda wax fiican ma aha ogoow, it is worse than 'drugs'...
;)

girl you need to get over yourself, dont nobody want you. i think you are craving too much attention and the first of somebody even speaking to you it is like a marriage proposal to you :D

Anyway i was just playing with ya but you take things far to seriosly, take it easy and lay of Khat, its making you paranoid ;)

Kool_Kat   

A.J. cade, hayeh, xaaku bariday? Warka soo daa? Xaa dhacay bariga nin rag sidan uma hadlee? Don't worry though, your low blows and naag la tirsasho aren't anything new, and are always welcomed...After all, anything a poor excuse for a man says will not offend me... smile.gif Marka 'atalaalaxaaga' iska wado...Caruur inaan dheelsiiyo waanba jeclahay...Adiga uun haku waalan KK intaa umoodo dhirtaa cunto... :D

Once again, let the laqabsasho continue... ;)

Nephy, hayeh walaaleey, wax cilaan eh makaa haray horta? The list of guys who need cilaan maris is growing fast... :D

Emperor   

^Lol, cilaanka maalmahaan ma ragga ayaa loo wada marinayaa :D , naga joojiya please anaga yuu nasoo gaarinee...

This topic is funny... I like the creativity of the composer, of course with the aid of Khaat

Kool_Kat   

^Ina adeer sideebuu cilaan kuu soo gaari? NEVER...Not if I am here...Dee haduu mid loo mariyayna kugu tirtiro, feer iyo faralaab ku boob...LOOOOL...

A.J.   

A.J.
cade, hayeh, xaaku bariday? Warka soo daa? Xaa dhacay bariga nin rag sidan uma hadlee? Don't worry though, your low blows and naag la tirsasho aren't anything new, and are always welcomed...After all, anything a poor excuse for a man says will not offend me...
smile.gif
Marka 'atalaalaxaaga' iska wado...Caruur inaan dheelsiiyo waanba jeclahay...Adiga uun haku waalan KK intaa umoodo dhirtaa cunto...
:D

Once again, let the laqabsasho continue...
;)

Ooooh, That got you all hot and bothered didnt it? we were getting along so nicely and suddendly you're throwing insults at me left right and centre, hmmmm? Dont worry about it though, cause i like the fact that i bring out the cat in you.

Just a piece of advice though, lay of the drug sis, you're serious case of paranoia is worrying me a little

A.J., walaashaa ka xishoow, ninyahoow. Waxaaga aflagaada wey dhaaftay, ee ka xishoow walaashaa.

Accusing a Soomaali sister being a drug user and abuser, now that is totally uncalled for and truly not something expected from a man, let alone a gentleman. Completely un-Soomaalilike.

Kool_Kat   

Nephy, walaaleey maxaa sameeyaa hee, every loser haduu magaceyga umaleeyo inuu 'kHat' utaagan yahay...Markey 'KAT' arkaan iyagoo hade marqaanka ku kala jabay malaha bay waxay arkaan KHAT...Ee warka intaa iga daysid, dad aan ogayah cilaan saar badan marabaanee, xoogaa cilaan aan cidiyaha lee u mariyo makaa helaa... :D

MMA, what an insult? Walaashaa ku yeh...Waxaan iyo wax la mid ah inaa walaal u noqdo iska daayee, meel uu shansano kahor marayna candhuuf inaa ku tufo uma quureen... Adna walaal aa ka hadlee...Sheeko...

Now, let's get back to the topic people...I am sure KK xooga kadhimeey kadhim wey dheelsiisay caruurtee...Toloow Raanida madaxweyne kusheega ahaa ee wadan kusheegii S/land intey kusugan tahay? State Department ka maa daba orodooyaan iyo Secret Services ka...Mise Laura Bush aa casho u sameynoyso, and he is bringing shaahii xawaashka lahaa...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Walahi ilaa iyo hada ku qoslaa sheekadaas...Waah waah, waxaasaa Madaxyare lagaa dhahaa!!!

Kat anyone? Not KHAT, but KAT as in MEOOOOOW KAT!!! :D:D

A.J.   

MMA,

You seem to pick up on every little i say but i am only repaying the gestures that Ms KK is throwing at me. Even after your warning she continou on an on .

Im telling you this girl is obsessed with me. I am willing to let it be but i quarantee you she will continue to talk about me.

Miss KK,

I am sorry if have offended you in any way. That was never my intention. I was only playing around with you but you managed to get carried away with it.Whatever i may have said, i am not to blame for you loving attention too much that everything. You seem to think that anything a guy might say to you is an indication that they are after you.In my case it is the contrary, matter of fact i cant stand you but am willing to give that a rest for your sake. you need to resolve your issues but i will give you my sincerest sympathy.

I hope this is the end of the matter.

Peace