Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: forgiveness yes, but ALL private property must be returned

DUKE... Some of my family members got their properties back, and currently our is on trial, waiting to hear the result... Even though we have the papers, but the family that is living there has also forged papers. However, the case is leaning to our side saxiib, hopefully everyone that lost their property get it back.

Juje   

Wa bilabatey...waxaa la garey xiligi ki weligiis aan Burtinle so dhafin sheegan jirey dhul iyo guri ku yaal Xamar.

Its important people get their properties back and that the law defends the right of property.

As for those in Burtinle and Galkacyu well they have enough property built up over the past 17 years to waste their time on expenses of courts.

Unfortunately, this is not true. wats happening in Mog these days is the best game of looting conifscation of private properties. Even the property of X president have been looted consficated. read below:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=011838;p=1#000000

As long as this TFG imitates the Ethiopian regime of Addis Ababa to silence the opposition figures and media, there will be TFG bashers! As long as there is an illegal confiscating of private houses, there will be TFG bashers!

Nephissa   

Does Yeey have a housing plan for those residents living in the looted properties? 17 years is no joke eedo, some of the settlers are now grandparents, 2nd generation bay ku dhaleen guryahaa. Ka kici oo ka eri won't cut it.

"Wa bilabatey...waxaa la garey xiligi ki weligiis aan Burtinle so dhafin sheegan jirey dhul iyo guri ku yaal Xamar." I swear juje, sometimes you sound like the a spokesperson for those who have looted and took people property. what do the thousands of people who fled mogadishu have to do with "burtinle". admit juje, holding on to these illigel properties is why the "mujahadeen" are fighting the government and has nothing to do with ethiopia.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Does Yeey have a housing plan for those residents living in the looted properties? 17 years is no joke eedo, some of the settlers are now grandparents, 2nd generation bay ku dhaleen guryahaa. Ka kici oo ka eri won't cut it.

No plans ,,,,, GO OUT is all what matters now ... what do you expect from ASKARI ?? :D

did the people who were forced to flee these house have a plan, i don't think so. first generation, second generation or even third generation does not matter, iyaga iskeeney iyagana og meeshey tagayaan.

Juje   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

admit juje, holding on to these illigel properties is why the "mujahadeen" are fighting the government and has nothing to do with ethiopia.

This sort of a conclussion can only be reached by a charecter infected with 'qabiil' and who genetically loves 'gumeysi'.

You know in Sweden, there is this law which states that the time of prosecution for a homicide crime (i.e murder) is limited for just 25 yrs, meaning that if you kill someone today and you manage to keep yourself away from the law long enough (pass the 25 yrs limit) you can publicly tell everyone that you committed a murder, write a detailed book about it if you wish, without facing any legal reprimands at all.

I guess the wise posters of this thread can connect the dots from here and perhaps some posters will even feel that their reflecting some sort of fortification of this ridicilious Swedish law quite precisely, albeit on a different, more monetary, case.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

"admit juje, holding on to these illigel properties is why the "mujahadeen" are fighting the government and has nothing to do with ethiopia.

The concept of somebody fighting to hold to illegal properties is a no brainer really. For a starter the Ethiopians unleashed missiles on every corner of Muqdisho flattening half the city. It wouldnt make sense for a man to stand next to his so called "looted" house when he knows full well that an Ethiopian missile is going to come his way? Or perhaps are you telling us that somehow they have a magic formula whereby their house are protected from Ethiopian missiles? This all sounds like the T.F.G minister who claimed the Ethiopian troops in Somalia were infact Somalis who had been donate their uniform, confused souls I say....

these tuugo have held on to these properties and land regardless of how many bombs or missiles went off in that god forsaken city. now more then ever, they face a greater force then some random missiles or bombs but a government, through peace or force, that will return these properties that managed to servive for the past 17 years for certain. one guy was interviewed in the nytimes about why he opposes the government and guess what he said, this dollar will feed me for a day but if i buy a bullet, it will feed me for a month. these are the kind of people the government is facing.

so much for religion and ethiopia!

Fabregas   

So everybody fighting Ethiopia is fighting for looted properties? What about those that came from as far as Puntland, Somaliland, N.F.F and Ocadenia?