Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Friend

Aweye calls Isayas - no answer

The strategy did not work. The house of cards built in a hurry and with deception has to come down.

Isayas knows the score. Thats why eritrea was included in the parliament resolution.

Unless President Abdullahi Yusuf sees that Isayas is way down from his league, some payback in the future can be expected.

That is one of the games of your hamaseen cousin

But dont underestimate him.

Ethiopia is crumbling from within and he will try several kicks before it colapses.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Rahima:

Is this Ethiopian a gaal?

Rahima, Somali_Friend is an Orthodox Christian from Ethiopia, and works for the propaganda department of the Ethiopian regime. My initial analysis; Somali_Friend is 35-45 years old and suffers from a form of eye disease or disorder (no offense intended, this is about a physiology analysis I deduced from his writing style/signature). I recommend Somali_Friend to see an ophthalmologist to correct his glasses, and limit the amount of time he spends in front of the monitor.

SF is a retired senior member who hails from Meles tribe.

He used to work for the secret service during mengistu and the Meles regime spared his miserable life from capital punishment to life imprisonment.

With the invention of computer he job is service hooking up 24/7 into the internet and tries to brainwash those he sees as prone.

thats the price of redemption.

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by Rahima:

Rahima, Somali_Friend is an Orthodox Christian from Ethiopia, and works for the propaganda department of the Ethiopian regime. My initial analysis; Somali_Friend is 35-45 years old and suffers from a form of eye disease or disorder (no offense intended, this is about a physiology analysis I deduced from his writing style/signature). I recommend Somali_Friend to see an ophthalmologist to correct his glasses, and limit the amount of time he spends in front of the monitor.
Taliban,

Only one guess right out of 4 so your second chance is which one was right.

Not the first and not the last.

Observer   

Not only a Gaal but he is Tigre (agame = they eat all kind of insect and dead animals) He came from this ethiopian site called Medrekforum.com. I guess he been banned from that site. He is Woyanne and the rest of Ethiopians see him as two legged donkey. He is here merely to divid the somalis.

Originally posted by Northerner:

Who is Isayas?

Fieldmarshall, doctor, "shiek" Isayas is the eritrea's fascist dictator of a banana republic.

He sends his soldiers whereever arabs pay him, all human suffering and ugly wars from Darfur, to LRA Uganda, Congo...etc.

Originally posted by Observer:

quote:Is this Ethiopian a gaal?

Not only a Gaal but he is Tigre (agame = they eat all kind of insect and dead animals) He came from this ethiopian site called Medrekforum.com. I guess he been banned from that site. He is Woyanne and the rest of Ethiopians see him as two legged donkey. He is here merely to divid the somalis.
wrong observation. Get some diagnostic from Taliban.

Your answer is:

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE OVERLY CRITICAL OF OTHER.