Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Oodweyne; What happened 17/March/2004

Sophist   

Odweyne, without trading Insults my old boy; what happened to that promised speech at the chambers of House of Commons? Has it come to this Pictures of Riyaale I sincerely expected more grandiose welcome from your former masters; at least an audience with the big men Blair perhaps or even lesser man Straw. I am deeply thwarted with the whole spectacle. You have geared us up like a big mountain in labour just to be disappointed with the birth of something lesser than vein of cotton.

Oh well I should have known; actually I did knew it as I have many times said going to the parliament and giving speach is not that of a bigger deal--- actually I have done so myself and didn't feel particularly in high spirits.

Anyhow, I am sure you will let us know different conceptualisiation of the whole thing.

I look forward to it eagerly.

Sophist   

Dear Old Boy; you never disappoint me-- as much as I have enjoyed in the past; it is becoming so tediously bore. :D

By know I should have become accustomed to this habitual heave of yours. I wonder retrospectively why I have indeed asked you cordially not to initiate your customary ritual of vomit; you remind me that Great 21st Century Lawyer/Judge ("the greatest and most colourful judge this century has known ) Lord Denning while appearing infront of a notorious judge; he made inapt comment to some petty hostile witness; the infamous Judge he was in his court blurted; My boy you are being rude; to which the young witty Mr Denning Replied “ Yes indeed my Lord, I am trying to be discourteous; but YOU indeed can not help being boorish”. Here my fellow you accuse me something I can not even try where you can not help but engage in it any given apportunity---hate who and whom? Such primitive emotional diatribe would only lead you to a consecrated dark side of your psychological gateway; of which the entry will only lead to your complete psychosis. My dear old boy, it is not healthy to label others what you with the benefit of hindsight suffer terribly. I hate no Somali other than those who are holding hostage our entire nation; leaving them in gloom where they themselves prosper and gain untold wealth.

The iniquitous Old Boy wrote “3- As to whether he had met as you put it the "Big Men" of England,....let us see as to who he had met so far of this writing,....he met the foreign secretary Mr. Jack Straw,....he met the Deputy Prime-Minister Mr. John Prescott,....he met the Mr Hillary Benn, the secretary of state for the international development, he met Mr. Chris Mullin the minister for the Foreign Office in-charge of the Africa Affairs,....he met the Speaker of the House of the commons Mr. Tony Martin,....he met the leader of the opposition Conservative party, Mr. Michael Howard,....he met the opposition's foreign Affairs Spokesman(both the conservative party and the liberal democrats),....and the spokes-persons for the both opposition parties's portfolios of the Department For The International Development(DFID),....and lastly, but not least he also met the entire members of the select committee for the foreign affairs of the house of lords (i.e. the Upper House), consisting of both the government benches and the opposition's benches, he also met the entire select committee for the Foreign Affairs of the house of the commons (i.e. the Lower House), headed by the "Chairman" Mr. Donald Anderson,....”

Such spectacle you make yourself; verily you make Mr Comical Ali sheepish. I shall recommed to the “Holly Grail” to pick you as their ominous PR Officer. My fellow, it would indeed be even inane to nit pick with you. As you may not know, I am in the know how as far as Somali Politics goes and indeed have had a lunch today with your Junior Minster of Health (Wasiirudawlaha Caafimaadka) Mr Ahmed Ali Shire whom I am sure you know since he belongs to same clan as you—though more noble perhaps :D . He indeed confirmed with me that they have yet to see any official other than those rundown MPs whose daries haven’t been filled for donkeys of years.

With elation you have found out the rules of the Chamber; you in more than many times joyously declared that the Parliament would be summoned and he will give "Historic" Speech.

Dear Boy, boastful is something I am not; many here were present while I deilivered speech at House of Commons (One of the most luminous Committee Rooms in the HOUSE); unlike your head of your feifdom; I was not welcomed to some Hall full of discoloured attired Somalis with excessive make up. Whether you beliefe it or not is something that matter very little to me—actually come to think of it, matter NONE. Why would I care the mental state of a chap who believes in apparition “State”?

My boy, I shall leave you with your overweeningly outlandish psychological state which of course you relish being in it. Much happiness my Old boy.

Hate kills the Hater not the Hatee.

Sophist

PS: Soomaaloo Idil are my Brothers and Sisters.

Sophist   

One more thing;

As my reliable grass has told me; Mr Riyoole had a meeting with B grade Civil servants from the Home Office yesterday. It is alleged that the discussion they had delimited as to how Britain can set up a vetting asylum camp in Hargeisa. By God this would have a catastrophic effect on those who want to join us in the “Land of Hope and Glory”.

India   

Mobb

you funny. Why is it you so eager to find???? Has the Somliland infatution caught you too.

All interest welcomed.

Sophist

Do you know your A's from your B's????

So John presscott, Hilery Ben, Chris Mullin are B grades rigt>??

For an oxford Uni or was it cambridge these days not coming across that bright my dear chap.

Dusty

Gabbal   

unlike your head of your feifdom; I was not welcomed to some Hall full of discoloured attired Somalis with excessive make up.

Sophist you killed me with this :D

Angel sis let Riyaale meet the Queen and the prime minister himself, lets see where this quiet of a "historical" day has left an imprint on the history of the Somali Repubic.

Sophist   

Angel my darling, how are you? I always try not to debate such a vile topic (Politics) with my fellow Queans for such abominable thing is not becoming of them to engage in.

My dear; those whom you have metioned did not meet with “H.E” That is all I said.

Sophist

PS: Sarcasm does not suit noble Queens. :cool:

Mobb

you funny. Why is it you so eager to find???? Has the Somliland infatution caught you too.

All interest welcomed.

Angel all we want is the truth.... Was the trip that unimportant that no outside media of any rep reported it?

Come on its the biggest day, yet the unkown day?

My dear Mr Sophist why O why must you burst Mr O’s & Co’s borrowed moments of joy. Most cruel, are you not mate?

Mr oWeyne – where shall I begin - despite the gone astray pique passed as literary session regarding the parliamentary dealing of the H M, which one must admit the ever so disingenuous Mr oWeyne made a complete mockery of, when reality sinks in, and the huHa ala “loony Yardie team” subsides, many will have been disenchanted in the colossal malfunction in this latest endeavour.

Mr oWeyne,

who when not spewing putrid gaggle, as his habit has become of late in public, and in the shape of “caraq” to his adversaries in lieu of offering substance, or better yet availing leaves of verifiable material to the defence of his non-tenable objects, which he so miserably fails more often than not,

Who when not committing plagiarism and concoction in proportion unheard of, remains economical in speaking of the truth,

Who when not flipping his infamous rosary beads for his prophesying of the tomorrow, suffocates those around him by farting his way round the borough in a boasting somersault,

Who when not hiding poodle-like in the bush lest his juicy bits pierced, rejoices painting the ocean in white,

Has indeed finally thrusted "the" nail in the coffin, so to speak,

Here, worse comes the finale of it all – blatant misrepresentation.

Mr oWeyne writes “

3- As to whether he had met as you put it the "Big Men" of England,....let us see as to who he had met so far of this writting,....he met the foreign secretary Mr. Jack Straw,....he met the Deputy Prime-Minister Mr. John Prescott,....he met the Mr Hillary Benn, the secretary of state for the international development, he met Mr. Chris Mullin the minister for the Foreign Office in-charge of the Africa Affairs,....he met the Speaker of the House of the commons Mr. Tony Martin,....he met the leader of the opposition Conservative party, Mr. Michael Howard,....he met the opposition's foreign Affairs Spokesman(both the conservative party and the liberal democrats),....and the spokes-persons for the both opposition parties's portfolios of the Department For The International Development(DFID),....and lastly, but not least he also met the entire members of the select committee for the foreign affairs of the house of lords (i.e. the Upper House), consisting of both the government benches and the opposition's benches, he also met the entire select committee for the Foreign Affairs of the house of the commons (i.e. the Lower House), headed by the "Chairman" Mr. Donald Anderson,....

4- He had paid unofficial "Courtesy Call" on Mr. Tony Blair, the British Prime-Minister in his office in 10 Downing Street, without too much political publicity and fanfare in early yesterday morning,....he had also met Mr. Gordon Brown, the UK chancellor of the exchequer, which means the Finance Minister of UK, at his office in the treasury building in whitehall during the yesterday early morning meetings,....

However, as it happened, thus far a Jr minister has availed his time for the men of the flock contrary to Mr oWeyne’s belated fallacious jamboree ala fete.

To hear what transpired as a result of the much hyped event: listen to overzealous minister of information, Mr Du’ale who clearly misjudges the sharpness of his audience, and that of the BBC reporter who has done his homework.

focusOnAfrica

Only if Mr O could have briefed the good minister to keep his mouth shut!

By the way, a word of advice to Mr O & Co, do not let Riyaale out of close leash lest his self might vanish, only to be found parked at the corner of Brixton tube station if lucky, or in the nick should the old bill lay their hands on him first, after a shimmering lull with the Yardie lads and their white powder. Rumour has it el Presidante is well conversed with the white substance, and might, as tradition would have it, overindulge.

Sophist   

Pitiless you are my esteemed fellow; you shouldn’t kick a man who is down. Odweyne suffers from blows of which he didn’t expect from I who was pre-occupied other imperatives of late; such astonishing fall makes a great viewing for any man who indulges in satirical comedy.

Sophist

PS: The sweat salt perhaps is something that they (the retarded lot of delegates) should all seek solace in for delusion is sometimes less calamitous than somnolent effect that this powder induces in men.