Sign in to follow this  
Saxardiid

I will be the president in Somalia

We always talk about who shouldn't be the president of Somalia; for the first time (according to my limited knowledge in SOL political section) can we discuss who we think should be the next president of Somalia. Let us make the assumptions, for the sake of the argument, reconciliation ends with desired outcome of electing a president. The question is, after reading this article do you have what it takes to be the next president of Somalia or do you know who best can fill this vacant post?

Sophist   

Soyaal,

I think I would make very good head of State in an ideal state of Somalia; but I don't think my head is set on this vacant post.

NGONGE   

You guys can sit and dream about being the next president of Somalia. I set my sights a little higher. I’ll start with being the president of Africa for a while then I’ll fulfil my god given destiny of world domination. Whichever of you swears blind loyalty first will be given my Somali fiefdom as a reward. Hail the NGONGE.

Oh wait, we live in the world dominated by liberal democracies! Got to change my game, man. Ok, here goes:

Vote NGONGE, vote NGONGE..Free sack of Qat and tins of Unsi for every voter.

Originally posted by Sophist:

Soyaal,

I think I would make
very good head of State in an ideal state of Somalia; but I don't think my head is set on this vacant post.

If you got sxb what it takes to save your people why not throw your hat and claim the throne. Situations like these are when true leaders emerge. You could be the long waited leader that will make Somalia the greatest nation in the world. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Vote NGONGE, vote NGONGE..Free sack of Qat and tins of Unsi for every voter.

you got votes of all marfishs and guess what your way ahead of your rivals. ;)