Sign in to follow this  
Viking

How Islam Fought Terrorism

Jacpher   

Kupigia mbuzi guitar (playing a guitar to a goat)!

I didn't know Swahili had good sayings. Expect the word "WEE" with a finger pointed in your face.

NGONGE   

Oh, stop talking rubbish, Viking. Try at least to be honest with yourself if not with me.

1. Muslims can criticize the terrorist attacks but are being duplicitous if they try to understand the underlying causes.

You are not in any way; shape or form trying to “understand†the causes as you put it. Stop this cringe worthy evasiveness and have the courage to stand by your beliefs. One that tries to understand does not spend three weeks trying to 'understand'.

.2. It is ok to post an article written by a secular homo but hypocritical to post one that explains how terrorism is to be dealt with according to Islam. Especially if the name of some occidentals happen to be used as an example.

Again? Is there a grain of self awareness here at all? One tiny grain, saaxib?

You’re being sneaky yet again. I shall not try to explain my thread (it’s there for you or anyone else to read) I’m more concerned with this thread. You say the name of some occidental happened to be used as an example! You make it sound as if it was not a fundamental part of the piece. Was not the author trying to preach to this occidental and show him how great Omar (RA) was? Oops, I forgot, you can’t read.

I stand by every name I called you in this discussion. You have been hypocritical in your replies, positions and arguments. Lets hope that this is a passing phase and not a permanent affliction. Once you decide on a solid moral position, I’ll be more than happy to debate with you. For now, I’ll take your advice and go back to my Boredom thread and leave you to have your one-line “discussions†with Haddad.

It’s been emotional.

Viking   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

You are not in any way; shape or form trying to “understand†the causes as you put it. Stop this cringe worthy evasiveness and have the courage to stand by your beliefs. One that tries to understand does not spend three weeks trying to 'understand'.

You clearly clearly said that "Your arguments for linking the Iraq war to terrorism are nothing but left-wing rhetoric." Every tom, *** and xaar knows that terrorism (perpetrated by Muslims) however despicable is linked to the foreign policies of western nations. You've criticized every Muslim who stated this obvious statement and called the hypocrites.

Was not the author trying to preach to this occidental and show him how great Omar (RA) was? Oops, I forgot, you can’t read.

I had a feeling that you didn't share that view (with the author), you guised it well for some time though.

I stand by every name I called you in this discussion.

This (un)fortunately says more about you than it does about me.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Viking:

This (un)fortunately says more about you than it does about me.

Now i understand what Poor Ngonge is up against !!

good Viking , you´re not debating a subject and making a point ,you´re debating a point just becouse it´s debateable ?

Ngonge says that he stands for whatever name he called you .

How come that say anything about you

unless you think you´re Ngonge?

Ngonge please wrap this thing n give the dog a good name

Viking   

Johnny B,

Seeing that you are from Sweden I'll say it - på Svenska - Jag har sagt allt jag ville säga och både han och jag vet var vi har varandra. Han tycker jag är CP och det hjalper inte att argumentera med någon som har bestämt sig och tycker att alla som inte håller med är dumma hyclare. Men sånt är vissa och jag har inget mer att säga!

Johnny B   

Det är bra att ni vet vart ni har vrandra !!

Bätter är det för att du fick säga vad du hade velat sagt.

men Jag tycker att det är på gransen till idioti att fortsätta på det här viset.onödig personifiering av det hela

Jag förstår om du är lite besviken och irriterad också , men det är väl lite att ta i att tro att han tror att du är CP.

han har väl inte kallat dig CP? eller?

Det är nog omöjligt att få alla att hålla med en.

Den som förväntar sig standig vidhållning av andra blir nog klossalt besviken. :D

Viking   

Loool JB,

Han har inte riktigt kallat mig för CP men han tycker att jag har väldigt svårt att begripa enkla ting han förklarar (som i verklighet är förvrängt som sjutton). Han anvander förolämpande ord mot mig men jag tar det med en nypa salt; jag var besviken men inte irriterat. I livet stöter man på alla sorters människor och man måste hålla huvudet kallt.

Johnny B   

And that wraps the whole thing !!

As for the subject in hand ,case is closed .. you n NGONGE can´t take the morning TUBE together ,

one of you sure catchs the attention of the security guyz :D

NGONGE used to tell me that i´d a crisma that makes ppl feel insecure, intimidated n a lil bit agitated :D

Time for him to vissit a Hare krishna Hare rama temple for a Crisma refinement.