Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

LOVE THROUGH PHONE CONVERSATION

ScarFace   

^^^DAMN DR FAKE my emotions are starting to hit the surface now.I can be bothered to write a whole essay but if you look back at the previous posts you may find a little list. if you need reading glasses DR i be very helpful to let you borrow mine

iBTI - has honesty, She is intelligent and simple.....courageous and shy.... patient and enduring.....constant and firm in thought.....she is vain & mega RICH thats what she tells me. I'm promised that i dont have to work or lift a finger. she'll cook, clean & be the perfect wifey.

Cynical lady is kinda different even tho she's selfish but deep down she's light hearted and a bit too talkative. I'm always amused & constantly surprised......she shows her trully colours sometimes....she tells me she's beautiful and brilliant....and her voice is magic......she's not as intelligent/rich as IBTI but she's delightful.....

ScarFace   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

looool^ trouble maker, look at you trying to turn my girl against, niggaa you wanna bow down, and take a walk. You think she is not smart enough to see you running game on her.
:D

shyte i didnt know she was your best mate so this means am dukin 2 best mates.....hehe this gonna be fun HORTA since MR JACAYL is late with his advice I THINK AM GONNA MARRY BOTH OF YOU'SSSSSSS :D

anyone WANT THE INVITATION FOR THE WEDDING ?

Ibtisam   

Dear Scarface:

I have a very sad news for you. I would like to inform you that today at 11.44am, Mrs. Ibtisam Farah died of a sudden onset of heart failure. We are currently unsure of the reason behind this, and investigations are underway. We hope you will be able to move on with life in your heart broken state.

Best Regard.

Dr. Xaalan Jamac

Royal London Greater Hospital

hahahahahhhahaahaha suxeeey ibti lol subxanallah wth @ "We are currently unsure of the reason behind this" i knw whts behind it, maskiinta could not succumb to the idea that scarface will choose me, so she killed herself..... silly chit if only she waited 1hr she would have found out that indeed scarface wants only her...

Ibtisam   

Dear Cynical Lady

We had a massage from the dead, you see like tupac, Ibtisam did a rap song after her death, her album will be out by the end of the year, it is said by the few who have heard the tracks that she is telling us what was behind her death. I hope you will buy her album and hear the words from the grave and beyond.

Dr Xaalan Farah

ScarFace   

Thats deep but dont worry dear I'll make sure i collect your body, cremate it and keep the remains. It will displayed in our living since i'll be marrying your best mate cynical lady you wont be missed...you will be right there with us :D

arent I a nice chap

nice chap? scar u should enter 4yrs of morning period, 3months fasting first bef u even think abt anything else. since am already married to my shoes i dont think u will be enjoying that little dream scarface.

ScarFace   

cynical i cant give a copy since you dont appreciate my love....so take a hike like your best mate ibti go an book your bicycle ride :mad:

abti where you off dear?