Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

LOVE THROUGH PHONE CONVERSATION

ScarFace   

well lets see i'll make it short an sweet

iBTI - has honesty, She is intelligent and simple.....courageous and shy.... patient and enduring.....constant and firm in thought.....she is vain & mega RICH thats what she tells me. I'm promised that i dont have to work or lift a finger. she'll cook, clean & be the perfect wifey.

Cynical lady is kinda different even tho she's selfish but deep down she's light hearted and a bit too talkative. I'm always amused & constantly surprised......she shows her trully colours sometimes....she tells me she's beautiful and brilliant....and her voice is magic......she's not as intelligent/rich as IBTI but she's delightful.....

PLEASE HELP DR JACAYL

ScarFace   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^Rolleyes:^^^ PIck IBT they say :rolleyes: Do i look like i'm on sale at the market place. Warya make a move and watch me break your skinny Farah legs.
:D
I know it won't be love then
:D

^^^^i LOVE YOU TOO what a way to show your emotions darlin kick back and relax lets see what the DR prescribes OK.....

cynical get me a latte for your cusband to be make it a large one this love shyte is giving me a headache :D

Ibtisam   

^^funny aaah, my dear what in the world has got to you :rolleyes: girl don't make me come and slap the crap out of your eyes!

come on ibti am not lol with him am lol at him and the sheer audacity of it... so sit tight gal and lets enjoy the advice and here what would jacl advice be to a man in dreamland.

ScarFace   

^^^cynical lady your a chicken how can IBTI boss you around. damn woman i was gonna pick you but am having second thoughts.....STAND UP STR8 and STOP LOOKIN DOWN

p.s

MR JACAYL wheres the advice getting restless here man which one shall i dumb??????

Ibtisam   

looool^ trouble maker, look at you trying to turn my girl against, niggaa you wanna bow down, and take a walk. You think she is not smart enough to see you running game on her. :D

lol sacr u choosing me is an insult so i am not that much botherd lakiin dont u knw we gals stick 2gether like glue.

ps so sacr does this mean ibti is the number one lady now..... huraaah huraaaah 2that so when is the wedding, how many kids u guys planning 2 have ohh i have to find a gogaraad now also for my dirac lol.

jacl ure so slow dont quite ure day job anytime soon sweety since u cant even hack this love doc title