Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

How Would You Know.....?

OG Moti   

I have asked few different women about the right one... my Question was:

How would you know if she is the one for you?

There answers where as following: (different answers showed me that when marrying someone nationality matters)-- remember i am typing their words so please dont get offended by the words used in here they are not my words..

1. English LAdy: She said when u feel taking her on the corner and wanting to s h a g her anywhere...

2. Sudanese LAdy: she said when u feel good just hearing her name, and when see her nothing else matters, when u away from her.. your heart is in pain, when u dont see her a day it is like a year..

3. Somali LAdy: she said what do you mean the one, kibirka iska dhaaf, dumarka aad kuciyaari iska daa, majiraan wax layiraahdo the one.. qofkaad kahesho waa laraaacaa.. and she finished her sentances with "Ala kani suaal xumaa" walee waa doqon....

4. Cambodian Lady: she said if she cooks for u, and washes your legs when u come from work, and gives you massage 5 times a week, and waits for u in the house and does what u say...

5. American_lady duliyada said Test the goods if sex is great, and u want to say give me some more than she is the one... ( balaayo)

6. Kuwaiti LAdy she said when u feel pain in ur stomach ( i asked what u mean pain - naag calool xanuun kugu riday sidee the one unoqonkartaa) she said when u feel ur stomach feels funny when u see her and u feel so drugged looking into her eyes

- so what do u think ... those are real answers of people i have asked, the english and america waa qashin balaayo kudhacday ha la isdul saarnaado uun bey sheegaan... anyway after wards i decided Sudan or Arab girls are the most romantic girls in the world, somali girls i can say realistic in very annoying way.... tell me whaT U THINK................ PEACE

Saalixa   

kibirka iska daa, dumarkaa aad ku ciyaari iska daaf....what do you mean "she's the one?

and more laughs:

"Ala kani suaal xumaa", walee wa doqon

i wish i knew that girl,,,she's a true geesiyad, hebalhaas oo kale aa loobahan yahay walee.

Moti, what did you expect? Suaal lahaas bila micniga ah habalaha soomaliyeed lama weydiiyo, because simply she has no time to answer such gibberish questions, i don't know about other females from differnt cultures, but that sounds very offensive. If you love a girl, if you really adore her, maxa keenay : abaayo i'am sorry but i don't know if you are really the right one for me, so lets not get married, iam kinda not sure na'mean sis?" and she'll be like "loser how can you have the little amount of decency to tell me that?" (and you'll be lucky if she does not kick ya up tha ****)

So moti, we different, we like hot blooded, we precious and highly valued, and plus goor waa calaf, tii ilaahay kuu qooro, if she's the right one or the wrong, (like we were not meant to be sayings just don't work) so just make salaat and things will go aight, but before that, dhaaf suaalaha bilaa micniga ah like my sister said.

if you want us to be romantic before marriage, well sleep over that (kiss it goodbye) :( , coz you won't get any off us like the arab girls or

sudanese. WHY? simply because we tooooooooo smart!we know how to keep em waiting ;)

salam and good luck brotha :D

and she finished her sentances with "Ala kani suaal xumaa" walee waa doqon....

og_moti! every faarax should expect this from a xalimo on first meeting! some how this is like a default for our beatufil sistas! u know how in america, first nite out u get a kiss whether is failed or not! xalimos dizzed u like there aint no tomorrow on the 1st encounter. oh! how many times i falled for that & just dropped my head and walked back home with my tail between my legs! thanks to my homies who trained me about this xalimo fronting show!

u should be worried about the 1 that dont talk to you, but eats your foods, drinks your pepsi and says thanks aboowe! she aint interested at all! high tail from that episode.

but if you get dizzed try couple of days later! u might be surprised how the tone have changed drastically to your favor!!

nuune   

moti,sxb,I STILL got the feeling that your feet has been washed and massaged by cambodian lady lol,

anyway your listiga aad soo qortay waaban ku qoslay, waayo they are all true

hukri   

kibirka iska dhaaf, dumarka aad kuciyaari iska daa, majiraan wax layiraahdo the one.. qofkaad kahesho waa laraaacaa.. and she finished her sentances with "Ala kani suaal xumaa" walee waa doqon....

loooooooooooooool!! :D:D ....(sleeping people are waking up!! It's 1 am here!)

walaahi naagaha soomaalida naago iga dheh.

"su'aal xumaa" waa runteed.

OG_MOTI, wax kale maa sugee?

liiskaaga kuwa ku qoran oo dhan waa marax 100%

gabdheheena walaahi gacan aan u taagay.

"give him message 5 times a week" - walaahi madaxa ee dab ka rabtaa.

marka kow nin jogos aan raadsanaa, maxaan ku falaa nin kolba-aariyo gashay.

sheeko aa haysiin nimankiina walaahi

OG_MOTI Sudan iyo Carab wax ha kuugu taraan, waxaad ka heshit waxna ha iga siinin.