Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

And It Is AGAIN Postponed ! ! !

i belive the biggest lie, is a so-called tfg which primairly consists of WARLORDS, bringin xabaashi army to subjugate their own ppl.

The treatment of tfg/amxaaro boyz is something that history will tell unitil somali history ends.

The murders, the rape, the corrupton, the clan clansing, the properity confiscations by force are all put a daily pratice that takes place in mog these days. they doing the same shyte that they were doing when they were warlords...but with more force and burtality.

Since these ppl who to somali, i dont see any one good thing they done for this country...

ZERO...! CAN ANY ONE EDUCATE ME OF ANY POSTIVE THING THESE MORAN DID SO FAR...! I AM ALL EARS

Fabregas   

Sayid Muhamad Abdullah Hassan waxa lagu yidhi "looter, clanist, religous fundamentalist" and many other words. Clan elders in those days sold our land and helped the colonialist. So you call us all the words and insults in world. One can even post our own fathers and clan leaders(god forbid) sitting next to that xabashi meeting in Muqdisho. We will never accept am Ethiopian occupation and their attempt to install a 21st century puppet by force. As Sayid Muhamad Abdullah said:

Anaa diiday deeqdiisa ay naari daba taale

Anaa diiday maantuu lahaa duunyo iga hooye

Markay duusho gaaladu anaan daabbadda u qabane

Kolka ay dareeraan anaan duud xammaal noqone

Durdurrda firdowsaad anaa doontay oo raba'e

Diintayda anigaan ku gadan dabaqii naareede

Anigaan dariiqada Alliyo diinta caasiyine