Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

OG MOTI appreciation post

OG Moti   

Many of you think Miss Somealien has praised me, this is the worse form of character assassinating article I have ever encountered, full of sarcasm, and blame for things I have nothing to do with,She did not only criticise my good judgment but she also indicated that she is ready to resolve a very dangerious form of voilance which is murder " her words were I would hire someone to assassinate you", this shows that our sisters can not accept disagreement, it also shows most Dictators were moved by women, Saddam, Hitler, Sharon, even Bush were and are controlled by women, my suggestion is never give a position to a married man unless his wife of partner is examined.

an old man once said, " ta3mal Kheyran talgaa sharan" تعمل خيرا شرا تلغى ... You Do good deeds you get the blame, All I did was recognize a problem, search the source of the problem, using other's findings and displaying these findings, I did not judge anyone nor blame any female,

I need also to remind all, that in Cambodia I work as a consultant for an organization called AFASID (to stop women trafficking) and educate women, simply I am a women's rights activist, so instead of thanking me tying to solve your problems, this is what I get, I totally operate with honesty and with patience and it is all because of the endless support I am getting from concerned brothers such as NGONGE and Caveman and others, these men choose to ignore your criticism and choose to help you,

Sister Femme Fat as the sister bee said where is freedom of speech, where is understanding and listening to each other, I listen to you all, I posted proves from UNDP of my posts what more do you want me to do? And if you are telling me we know we are the problem and you just leave us a lone, sorry dear I cant sit and watch you destroying yourself and your nation, to me that is unacceptable.

And If I become an official in Somalia, I shall work towards your development as Somali sisters, not feminists, sisters such as somealien, Clasique, og girl, dawaco, bee, psycho sue, femme fat and Nova who I thought understood my sacrifices are calling me control freak, it gives me to hear such words from people I am trying to help, I am not asking money or fame for my advice, all I am asking is to see changes and to see my sisters coming to me and say brother we understand the problem and we will help u find solutions.. that is all I am asking

I have new research done by organization you all know called " Save the Children" their findings are so shucking, but I will keep it to myself the whole report, however it is my duty as your brother to give you a brief about the report, they find out that Some Somali girls remember I said some encourage women to marry young kids, younger than 12 even in some cases less 10 years old, and when they studied the reasons they found out it is all about control and raise a generation of men they called Romantic men, the director of the organization's office in Nairobi said I couldn’t understand what that means however we are still studying this strange phenomenon, she added..

Please do not judge me and Sister Bee if you block me or slap me for being concern about your goodness, then nothing will be accomplished and it will be impossible to save our women… Allah kariim

PEace

femme fat

OH my god...tell me you didnt say that...FAT WOMAN?

Femme means Woman in French

Fatale means Dangereous....therefore Dangerous Woman

But you called me FEMME FAT...Fat Woman

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Im so hurt...so very hurt

#2. The underage thing...your REFERING TO ME.

Dont blow it out of proportion odeyahow bidaarta weyn

#4. I hate all men!!!!!!!!!!

*screaming*

Kidding

brother og moti, im sorry if i hurt you, bt i truly do enjoy yr contributions here on sol. THAT IS FACT. i also didnt say id kill you, i was just administering a warning that in the future if you were successful, my feminine nature would probably take over and i "might" have you killed. i didnt say i wished you dead, i was just warning you that i see the fault and crookedness of my thinking (i still think it has something to do with my eyes, the good one's kinda crossed), and am warning you about it... and thats only thanks to yr knowledgeable contributions here on sol. where would i be without yr help? seducing my 6 year old cousin and slowly plotting the destruction of his young spirit? most likely. *sniff*

OG Moti   

^^^ I hope I wont see you when i become a president, and I will, and I hope this SOL topics wont come out to kill my political future.. Admin please when i am close i will tell u to delete all my topics and do it for me, I promise you will get a postion... smile.gif

Allah kariim

Peace

dawoco   

lol caveman

Like Dawaco,

“As for moti, he hasn't done anythin but calaacal like habar gaanjibo oo gabar yar lala aroosay and doesn't deserve all the attention he is gettin.â€

Sxb there is real meaning and feeling behind this sentence, Darn! If I was an expert on “Decoded English†language, I would cross-word puzzle this sentence and came up with the phrase “I admire you Motiâ€by-Dawaco.

you know, dooro dawoco dagaal rabin daan daansaneeyso saa la yeelaa? :D

Weli waxaan la yaabanahay sida aad moti uga dabo ordeeyso, u gonna visit cambodia and want somewhere to stay aanba is dhahayee is that true?

Anywayz, moti if u become president make me vice president and i will do jihaad on anyone who dares oppose u when i'm not imbezzling money and sending it to my private account on the cayman islands smile.gif

Caveman   

^^^ I have heard enough Somali folklore stories not to mess with Dawaco.

I am not planning to switch my Nomad name to Diin, So no Comments please.

Salam!

Later