Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Waxbarashada Gobolka mudug iyo qabyaaladda maxaa kala haysta ?

Abaadir, an Oday ciroobey like you should know the Great Ajuuraan warriors 'alla ileyn waxan aad akhrido waa waxba kama jiraan calashaan faankii iyo faataa-dhugtii reer mudugga.. icon_razz.gif . Oo eegga ma waxaad ileedahay waligaa maadan maqal Aji iyo Ajuuraan?

Ubahane stop it you made me laugh so much.

As for the AJURAAN, they were a great clan, highly organised and gave the Somali's its first dynasty they ruled from Souwth-west Somalia from 1300-1600. Their influance waned due to a number of catastrophes including, smalpox epidemic, plus an uprising by other clans and also the arrival of the Portugues. They now inhabit NFD of Kenya and in small numbers the south of Somalia...Their last king was Olol Dinle I guess?[correct]

In a previous post I named the Ajuran dynasty as one of my top Somali' political heroes with .Imam Ahmed,. Sayid Mohamed, .Omar Samatar, .Adan Abdulle Osman....

Originally posted by Abaadir:

quote:I am glad to say I am an Ajuuraan man,

So many new tribes lately... and when did they rule somalia.
Abaadiroow, they (Ajuuranka) with their great great civilzations used to rule Somalia and most of Ethiopia. Haven't you heard Jini & Ajuuran kula tage ama Jini & Ajuuran baa qotay iwm. Wixii la saari waayo ayaa loo saari jiray.

The ajuurans got beautiful women as well and would be a dream come tru if you got such one Ajuuran girl (raaliyo), a 100% jaqjaq free chick. :D:D

am not Ajuuran tho! :D