Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Somaliland at a new National Geographic report

NASSIR   

Has anyone seen the new report in their most recent edition?

The National Geographic journalists have been to northern and southern Somalia. They have some extremely beautiful pics

somalia-map.jpg

This map is from the National Geographic.

Thankful   

Why does the map show 2 bombings in Bosasso, yet only one in Hargeysa? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't their 3 bombings in Hargeysa? Another form of disinformation that seems to never cease. You can tell who this map is trying to make look good, they know if they show 3 bombings in hargeysa it might give it a bad imagine, so they lie and only show one.

Why do you post these lies?

Thankful   

The link isn't working, but Can you explain to me why it shows Hargeysa as having only one bombing from the islamic insurgency attak, when their was 3, but got it correct in Bosasso?

Thankful   

So there wasn't three attacks in Hargeysa? You know what this map also show's one attack in Mogadishu but 2 in Bosasso. Ridiculous and unprofessional!

RedSea   

^That is because they weren't three seperte attacks, they all occured at once whereas Bosaaso has been hit several different times.

Thankful   

It was 3 different area's of Hargeysa, right. The presidents residence, UNDP, and ethiopian office right? So mogadishu only had one such bombing? I find it strange that Bosaso has two attack signs.

NASSIR   

ThankfulSP, The National Geographic journalists had set out on a peregrination around North and South of Somalia to report on the scale of destruction on our environment, private properties and national resources.

It's all based on facts except when they recklessly tread on the issue of Somaliland's claim to statehood.

About the terrorist attacks, it's not about the number of explosions in one event but the sporadic events of such attacks in one area or another.

get_image?provider_id=318&ptp_photo_id=n

In the cool of evening, thousands of goats and sheep are herded aboard a ship at the Somaliland port of Berbera.

get_image?provider_id=318&ptp_photo_id=n

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

Why does the map show 2 bombings in Bosasso, yet only one in Hargeysa? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't their 3 bombings in Hargeysa? Another form of disinformation that seems to never cease. You can tell who this map is trying to make look good, they know if they show 3 bombings in hargeysa it might give it a bad imagine, so they lie and only show one.

Why do you post these lies?

Why are you :mad: ? Take your complaint to National Geographic

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Dhuujiye:

is that the fourway stop light on the middle of the street?

I don't know. It writes, "the City Center mostly financed by returning expatriates".