Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

The Government is in 'XAMAR'

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

Coming from someone talking to somebody who has kept him in between blocks of arid land over the last 14 years is very suprising. How soon you forgot abti, that C/llahi came begging for the peace in Galkacyo by 'gurguraad' to Aideed in 1993 (note) in Mogadishu. How soon you forgot that I have made sure his domain never exceeded beyond and between Galkacyo and Bosaso.

Never Duke , never you raise your voice at my presence, when only recently you sent your troops and General Abdi Bile to Kismayo that I reminded you of your capability.

A couple of things here, sxb:

1) In 1993, when the USC was by far the most dominant military force in Somalia, they invaded Galkacyo led by the late Gen Mohamed Farax Caydiid (alaha u naxaristo). What happened? USC kinfolk are paying taxes today just to live amongst their brethren.

2) I have yet to see evidence linking Gen Morgan's attack on Kismaayo with Abdullahi Yusuf (who was in Nairobi at the time) or Puntland. This connection between Gen Morgan and Abdullah Yusuf is purely for tribal reason so that certain clans can brag that they'd defeated Northeastern (Puntland-allied clans) folk. Gen Morgan led SPM militia whose ranks were filled with men from the Jubba Valley region.

SXBow, you can brag about defeating enemies (Puntland) all you want. But the sad reality of today contradicts everything you say:

Mogadishu is divided into 15 sub-clan controlled fiefdoms and violence is an everyday affair.

Southern Mudug and eastern Galguduud (USC inhabited areas) are on fire after a months-long intra-sub-clan war broke out. I'm sure you're familiar with this.

I've always known the political highlight of USC factions was the expulsion of SSDF-SNF-SPM allied groups from Mogadishu. But to what end? I don't think the USC leadership ever had a clear political agenda to offer to the Somali people in general. They've long harbored ideas of oppression and have passed their sick mental illness to all clans allied to the former USC union.