Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

Kulmiye has links with Ahlul Sunna Wal Jamacaha, maxa ka jira?

GAAROODI   

Just spoke with my Aptio in Hargaisa use to be the spokesman for the Kulmiye party overall, left and has now joined Udub. the guy had so much hate for Kulmiye, i have always hated the kulmiye party and the calan cases for a long time. The guy was going crazy, said that Kulmiye wanted to destroy everything he worked hard to build. He even said that he use to sit down next to Silanyo as he made calls to some of our countries worst enemies.

I know there are alot of Kulmiye supporters in this forum, what do you guys think?

I wanna ask every supporter of Kulmiye...do you hail from East Burco and if so, why does everyone from East Burco support the Kulmiye party surely Ucid and Udub have something to offer?

or is it because your uncle is chairman,

And another question, if Silanyo was chairman of Udub would you vote Udub?

drop the clan business, we are becoming a democracy, people should get elected because they have a plan and a vision.

In all truth, a political party can only be judged on its manifesto, Udub doesnt have one neither does Kulmiye the only party with a manifesto is Ucid. Even though we are months away from an election.

So why are you guys supporting a party who is still yet to even publish their manifesto. I know what you'll say but i still say you support the guy cause he is your uncle.

looool.

GAAROODI   

I am open to all three political parties, just give me a man with a vision who says this is my plan in writing with his signature and if i like it i will vote for him, i dont care were he is from. But when it comes to Kulmiye, its etheir they are organising a demo for youth telling them to burn tires, or hiring all of the cities CHACHABANS (chewers) to wait for them at the airport or he is somewhere holding a clan conference asking for money or making calls to our enemies.

Dahir Riyale is human, he is not perfect, but he has created a powerful army, has led the way for three free elections, has increase our presence around the world and has encouraged small businesses in Somaliland to flourish. Everything is not perfect but, when i went to hargaisa i saw roads being paved, saw hospitals re-furbished and restored and a booming private sector. Thats what i saw, with my own eyes back home. I dont need posts to tell me otherwise.

Silanyo is what 75 years old, veteran of the SNM struggle and even that is disputed saxib, some say he was the problem with the SNM. A 75 year old who could die 3 days into his term, is really not a good idea, especially someone as controversial as Silanyo hated by so many yet loved by many others.

I agree we need change, but what kind of change, we need someone who is unheard of, Silanyo in opinion would not be change we would be going back to the old days of SNM politics.

Im still waiting for there manifesto's but its probably going to be Ucid or Udub?

Somaliland needs a new vision Udub has been ruling Somaliland for 17 years , and its the same policy no one is denying , we made good progress During Cigaals days and even during ina riyaales Time present day , we secured the borders our military was well trained and well equipped .And we also hold Parliamentarian Elections in 2005

Somaliland current ruling party udub has delayed the elections for a few times the democratisation of Somaliland was deeply hurt by these actions the Voter registration totally failed, a new electoral commission was announced. I have been to hargeisa to, the current hargeisa mayor could not manage a simple fund to reconstruct the second bridge of hargeisa, yet he has time to visit Brasil lol the private sector is going good How ever if we look at our infrastructure it looks like we are missing the base, Modern infrastructure is the backbone of the economy This is the time we need transformation in our infrastructure, Our current government does not have a clear plan for its regional development.

Why are you so afraid of the past Cigaal Aun the father of Somaliland was not some one new to Somaliland. Abdiramxaan tuur Aun was not some one new to Somaliland , And silanyo will not be some one new to Somaliland, he was the longest serving SNM chairman, if i trusted him With the chairman of SNM, what makes you think i cant trust him with Somaliland , mah mah baa jirta sxb galbeedka fog dadku ku mah mahaan waxay weye ninka beertiisa fasha ayaa midhaha na farihisa ku cunna.

Saalax   

Garoodi, do you know it's alleged that Siilaanyo is behind the assisination of Muj.A.Koosar AUN the third chairman of the SNM? i was reading it somewhere and the real reason was because siilaanyo was power hungary to be the SNM chairman.