Sign in to follow this  
Oromia

Shiek Hussein Jibril's Prophesy

Oromia   

Oromos and most Muslims in Ethiopia believed and still believe the captioned prophesy that thier librator comes from the East. Is Shiek Aweys of ICU the flag bearer of that liberator? We will see.

Kamalu don't be upset, A/Y isn't the liberator.

Oromo, we don't know, but soon insha'allah we will all find out and if we ever have to deal with a war, i hope we come out to be victorious, we may suffer, but at least we suffered for a greater cause!

Xaan kaloo rabaa in ilaa Afgoi la xoreeyo aan rabaa hee. A/Y Assigmentigiisu waa halahaas. USC/ICU ku quusiyo in ay Baidoa noqoto Capital city of Somalia. wax kale oo laga doonaayo A/Y majirto oo Soomaaliyoo oo dhan ay u daba fayshantahay.

Originally posted by mystic:

As if i was going to share at the first place
icon_razz.gif

hada waad ogolaatay in aad noqoto Offspring of the USC/ICU. it ok. it does not hurt you adiga loguula xisaabtami maayo wixii seniorka galeen. cadaalad ayaan rabnaa.

Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

quote:Originally posted by mystic:

icon_razz.gif

hada waad ogolaatay in aad noqoto Offspring of the USC/ICU. it ok. it does not hurt you adiga loguula xisaabtami maayo wixii seniorka galeen. cadaalad ayaan rabnaa.
you agree that you are the offspring of USC/ICU. it is ok don't worry what is your seniors did would not count against you it fair game here if it does help

quote:Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

quote:

Originally posted by mystic:

icon_razz.gif

you agree that you are the offspring of USC/ICU. it is ok don't worry what is your seniors did would not count against you it fair game here if it does help
LOL, you must be the joker in your family.

Check this out i am not supporting the ICU for tribal reason like you are supporting the TFG for tribal reasons.

And what fair game are you talking about? Silly old man

Wow.... you amuse me.... don't you able to read at least my bio. not in addis ababa.

You sure sound like you are reporting from Zenawi’s ar$e-crack ;)

Originally posted by Oromia:

Oromos and most Muslims
in Ethiopia believed and still believe the captioned prophesy that thier librator comes from the East. Is Shiek Aweys of ICU the flag bearer of that liberator? We will see.

Truth is easier to tell and also more stronger. You know that waqaafena, one of the major religions of the Oromo, besides Islam and Christianity is different in its faith system than both in the case of fortune tellers and witches.

The liberator is first and foremost in you, before you go any further all the way to Mugadishu and putting all your hopes of being liberated on an imposter.