Sign in to follow this  
Harag Shabeel

why circumcise me? film xiiso badan.

Buuxo   

^It's easy to remember. Why not helpsomalikintir.com ? aah It's sweden that needs the help.Get it :D

PS:It's no laughing matter.

salams

you can tell this is all staged nd you know its gonna be against the sunnah from the very beginning since theres music all the way through.. and who do you know whos gonna stand in front of a camera and talk about this stuff.. who wants to marry a woman like that who will talk about her business to the whole world? its supposed to be private not broadcast to everybody.. so its ok to get pregnant and get diseases and have herpes and the hiv and hte gay and get every part of your body fixed if you want but you cant get clean in the sunnah way that is in the Koran and is part of what is decreed for the Ummah? this is ******

Buuxo   

^Sister,there is no ceeb in discussing these issues .Especially when the practise has no purpose in our religion and many unwanted health consequences.How else are we going to

eliminate this practise,if we don't utilise technology offered to us? What they're talking of is the Fircoonik gudniin.The Sunnah way itself different to what the majority practise,is not that far from the fircoonik gudidniin.

LoooooL@MMA.Baayoola ji ma'lagugu dhigin?

Miskiin,you are right bro,the reason behind your ignorance about that part is simply waxa weeye hablaheenii qaasatan kuwa asaageena ah waa laga wada jaray maba lahan except few whose parents were very liberal.me too,I am ignorant about that kinter thing.lol :mad:

Aaliyyah   

This video gives me the creeps. Especially, when the little girl was crying...islaanta kulaheed she became a woman :eek:

As they say education is the key. We somalis mainly somali women have to work hard to educate other somalis. Primarily the ones back home that still condone this horrible/heartless practice.

I think people should just leave their girls alone. Even the sunnah one is not necessary!

salaam

Originally posted by Eng.Cadde:

Miskiin,you are right bro,the reason behind your ignorance about that part is simply waxa weeye hablaheenii qaasatan kuwa asaageena ah waa laga wada jaray maba lahan except few whose parents were very liberal.me too,I am ignorant about that kinter thing.lol :mad:

I knew I wasn't alone. :D

Fufu, qosolka yaree ee noo sharax haddaaba taqaanid. A picture for illustration would be helpful as well. :D

Buuxo, runteena waaye. Waa maqalnaa lee ereygaas, waligeena ma arkin. And I am not alone, you can obviously see Injineer Cadde and countless others are clueless as well. :D

We need a widespread campaign about this great mysterious, phantom thing called kintir demystified. Ma faruuryo isku qaab egyihiin? Ma ilko camalaa? Ma indho uu u egyahay? ;)

Kool_Kat   

Alla maxaa meesha doob dilaac isugu yimid! Hadiiba kintir sheeko laga dhiganaayo, waa ragaan dhoho 'kuwaan biyohoodo bus bey isku badashay'... :D