Sign in to follow this  
Batuulo

Girls ~~ Do you ever try to defence yourself?

Dont be mistaken, Nin Yabaan. You havent met all women, no matter how experienced you claim to be.

And you know some women will kick any attackers a$$ ( *points at herself*). No question asked.

~harmonyangel~

Abdinuur   

Opinionated,

I would stab you in the eye, you nasty creep!!

O My!...this is so cool! Stab him in the right eye so we can give him an eye-patch....patchy-eye-man...lol!

Whoever he is!...

LoL. Kaafi.

Angel, you can't seriously be doubting a man's physical superiority over women. You can have all the MARTIAL art trainings you want, you'd still be BEATEN by a faarax. Its just natural.

Harmony angel, lol..thanx sistah!

Kaafi, I just watched 28 days later and trust me I CAN USE BOTH THUMBS TO GUAGE BOTH EYES OUT if nin yaban keeps making perverted comments like that! He's gonna have to wear 2 eye patches and carry a walking stick, walahi..

I thought his previous statement was really unsuitable for this site and I'm wondering why the admins are not doing their jobs???? (If you (admins) are reading this...why didn't you respond to my two e-mails?)

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jam master jay:

I was just wondering if anyone here on the forums carries a weapon on their person for self defence like a gun,knife,large stick..

lol jam masta jay

We had a lot of good looking girls at my school and there was only one weapon i carried to school/LOL.

smile.gif

assalaama Alaykum wrhmtullahi wbrkatu.

I'm back .. While we trying to help each other how some ppl take negative? I wonder why is that Supposed to be? Plzz stop Ignoring to your sister's, I have A true story, From sahabiyah her name NUSSEIBA BIN KA'AB (AKA- Ummou-Imara)...

````PLZZZ Read This Story`````

-Her name is Nusseyba bint Ka'b from Maazin. She was known as Ommou 'Imara. She was among the 73 ansar (aous and Khazradj from Madinah) wha gave al- legience to the prophet SAAS in El 'Akaba before Hidjra (migration) to Madina They gave him the oath to support him and sacrifice for him with their wea- thes, souls and families once he comes to them in Madina.

Ibn IsHaaq (the author of Essiira ennabawiyya) relates that she was atten- ding the war with the prophet SAAS as well as her sister, her husband Zaid Ibn 'Assim and her two sons Khoubaib and 'AbduLlah. Her son Khubaib was killed by Moussaylima the lyer, the one who claimed to be prophet of Yemen. He was asking: do you witness that Mohammed is a prophet, Khubaib replies yes, so Mussaylima cuts a bit from his body. When he asks him to witness that he is a prophet, Khubaib replies no and he cuts another bit untill he died on that without replying more than yes or no. So Oummou 'Imara was among those who went to Yamaama to fight Mussaylimah and she got there a hand cut.

-Ibn Kathir says that Oummou Sa'd Bint Sa'd Ibn Rrabii' used to visit Oummou 'Imara and ask her: Oh aunt!, can't you tell me your story (about the battle of OuHoud)? She said: "I went out early in the day to see what people were doing. I had a container full of water and I walked untill I was near the apostle of Allah. I stood up to face the fighting and to protect him (the prophet) with my saber and by throwing arrows with my bow untill I got se- riously wounded. Oummou Sa'd said that she looked at her shoulder and she saw a deep wound so she asked her what was that made that deep wound. She said it was Ibn Ham:a, when people left the prophet alone he came running and shouting: show me him (the prophet), I won't be safe if he is safe. So I stood in his way with Mous'ab Ibn 'Oumayr and others who stood firmly defending the Prophet SAAS, so he hit me this but I hit him back many strikes but Allah's ennemy was well protected with two shields.

This was a short story of one of the great women in Islam. May Allah have mercy on her and the other believers.

------------------Thnk you For Your Time-----

And Stop keep saying Women can't defent her self.. :(

You're welcome, Oppionated, sis! And while you're at gouging his eyes out, I'll break both his legs (for telling me a faaarx can beat me :rolleyes: ) and severely damage his chances of carrying on his bloodline (if you know what I mean). Then he will have to crawl on his hands. Patchy-eyed-no-legs-sorry-excuse-of-a-man.

Serves you right, Nin WALAAN...oops (I keep doing this) Yabaan.

~harmonyangel~

Batuulo   

hehehehehe.. Easy girls, let him breath Mr-Culture.., that's his Opinion..

Nin Walba Kaskiisuu Kalaamaa 'Maah-Maah" :cool:

Muslim Sista Nice Story sis tnx Much Love..

Originally posted by harmonyangel:

You're welcome, Oppionated, sis! And while you're at gouging his eyes out, I'll break both his legs (for telling me a faaarx can beat me :rolleyes: ) and severely damage his chances of carrying on his bloodline (if you know what I mean). Then he will have to crawl on his hands. Patchy-eyed-no-legs-sorry-excuse-of-a-man.

Serves you right, Nin WALAAN...oops (I keep doing this) Yabaan.

~harmonyangel~

Harmony Angel.

Most women (and sometimes men) are really what i call *Keyboard-Commandos*. But if you take a look at the annual FBI reports on violence on WOMEN, you would learn different.

^^ I don't get the point you are trying to make. :confused:

"you would learn different"

Different what? Yes, there is a lot of violent crimes committed against women. Isn't that another reason why women should learn to defend themselves or carry weapons?

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

^^ I don't get the point you are trying to make. :confused:

"you would learn different"

Different what? Yes, there is a lot of violent crimes committed against women. Isn't that another reason why women should learn to defend themselves or carry weapons?

Sorry for my poor wordings everyone. What i want to say is, even with all the world's training women are still being assaulted everywhere in the world. Of the 50k women assaulted in Northern United States, 80% said they had some trainings on self-defense. So this training isn't all its crunked up to be. And for the *Keyboard-Commandos* statemant, what it means is, PEOPLE like angel talk really taugh behind computer screens but the FBI annual report suggests different.

Why the hell was my other post to opinated removed? :mad: :mad: You could have simply edited out the NAYAA part and not had to delete the whole post. Now i have to repost the whole thing again.

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Sorry for my poor wordings everyone. What i want to say is, even with all the world's training women are still being assaulted everywhere in the world. Of the 50k women assaulted in Northern United States, 80% said they had some trainings on self-defense. So this training isn't all its crunked up to be. And for the *Keyboard-Commandos* statemant, what it means is, PEOPLE like angel talk really taugh behind computer screens but the FBI annual report suggests different.

If self-defense isn't the answer...what would u suggest as an alternative? :rolleyes: