Sign in to follow this  
Batuulo

Girls ~~ Do you ever try to defence yourself?

Senora   

These are all great tips....especially this one:

Don't use the walkman

If you're used to listening to your walkman while outside, drop this habit, especially in isolated areas. With your walkman on, you cannot hear the approach of a possible attacker.

An unfortunate situation came about from this bad habit once to one of my friends a couple of years back.....a druk guy approached her once, but luckily she managed to defend herself....one thing a instructor once told me was the strongest part of your body is your elbow...and it comes in handy when you use it in a possible attack...elbowing someone in between the eyes( like Underdog said) is actually a great idea...but of course this tactic can only be used if the person has approached you from behind...but anyways back to my friend..for those negative/ skeptical people ( like Mr. Nin-Yaaban over here) these tips actually worked for my friends.....and if you still dont believe it will happen, why dont you come over here and take a few shots out on me and my girls..i want to see if all my training can be put to good use :D:D:D

Iffah   

Most people take the elevator. But if someone creepy gets on, don't hesitate to get off at the same time. Or, if someone is already on the elevator who you feel strange about, do not get on and wait for the next elevator.

...true! Elevators are bad.

I once got on an elevator, where there was a Somali man..it turns out he was drunk! At first I didn't know, but when he started talking, and started getting closer...I freaked! I pressed the nearest floor and ran out.

Girls, thanks for the safety tips. & Nafisa...thanks. That really helps.

This is really amusing, WOMEN discussing about SELF-Defense. Its really funny. Dont waste your time reading about this crap, read about how to yell for HELP when you are in trouble.

An attacker approaches you, you YELL SOMEBODY HELP ME. :cool:

Nin yaban,

You are ignorent!! Help won't fend an attacker off!

In any case, the best thing to yell is FIRE because everyone runs out to see the fire!!! Not alot of people respond to help because they are afraid for themselves!

;)

Oppinated, lets say you are walking all alone in a park, and i suddenly attack you. What would u honeslty do? Walahi, i am serious. Would you YELL, or try to defend yourself, or FLEE. Or you would just let me assault you.

Originally by Nin Yabaan:
lets say you are walking all alone in a park, and i suddenly attack you. What would u honeslty do? Walahi, i am serious. Would you YELL, or try to defend yourself, or FLEE. Or you would just let me assault you.

You mean to say you walk around in parks after dark, preying on young defenceless women????????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Man what the h*ll is wrong with you??? And you better watch it you know, I think many more of us ladies are getting like Oppinionated these days. We can stab pretty well.

Batuloo, thank you so much for that. I have not laughed that hard for a long while. Nin Walaan (I mean Yabaan) check it out, it wil help.

Nin Yabaan, here's a lil something to discourage you from you apparant nightly roams.

Opinionated taking care of Nin Yabaan:

SAA6577.gif

~harmonyangel~

Originally posted by harmonyangel:

You mean to say you walk around in parks after dark, preying on young
defenceless
women?????????

~harmonyangel~

Women are defenseless. Cool.