Sign in to follow this  
Batuulo

Girls ~~ Do you ever try to defence yourself?

Batuulo   

A/c wr wb

-Have you ever felt frightened or intimidated when out walking alone? Have you ever wondered what you should do if approached by an attacker?

-Have you ever worried about becoming yet another home invasion statistic?

-First and foremost we must "Tawakal cala Allaah"

-The sad reality is that we live in an increasingly violent society in which the fear of crime is ever-present.

Personal safety has become an issue of importance for everyone, but especially for women.

Girls:::: If you do not do something NOW, please be honest, what will you do and when are you going to do it...? Start to protect yourself and your loved ones now!

Self-Defence: Tips and Techniques

• Carry pepper spray with you, it's more useful sometimes than carrying a weapon which could be used against you. There comes a time when it is too late for prevention techniques and you are required to make a decision about self-protection.
  • Always remember that once you have decided to defend yourself, you should fight with everything you have got and whatever it takes to protect yourself and your family. Mental strength comes from fear and mostly anger. Thinking of what the criminal could do turns the anger and fear into power.
  • Walk with confidence. Look like you know what you are doing and where you are going even if you don't. Keep your head and eyes up.
  • There is safety in numbers - travel in groups, If possible
  • If something looks odd - act on it, move towards a crowd or inside a store or office.
  • Just say "No" when approached by suspicious people needing assistance. A firm, but polite no should suffice. Do not be pressured into giving money, directions or any other assistance.
  • Lock your car doors - obviously the most effective way to keep people out of your car.
  • Screaming works - someone may come to your aid, but if nothing else, at least you are attracting attention to yourself. It is important that there are witnesses to the crime.
If you ever were put in a situation where your only choices are to fight or not to fight, make a decision and stick with it. If you decide to fight, fight with everything you've got. In this case here are more Simple Techniques that you could think of and use:

shyhem   

Last year i saw a paranoid brother,this year i see a paranoid sister.Who knows next year we might be singing the song "we are the children of the paranoid couple"

Anyway i hope the ladies are taking this seriously,Body armour {from helmet to bullet proof boots} too, is good for u'r health.U neva know whether the man will start shooting u in the chest, once u spray him with peppergun.U don't wanna regret losing u'r breast to a criminal minded man.

Batuulo   

hmm... shyhem...

first of all why you are here? Just kidding,, :D:D you know women are always weak person.. so we need to protact our self.. and our family..

Anyways we w'll take your advise and tnx for being here ;)

Batuulo,

Shyhem is looking for Clown in all the rooms because somebody told him that is in one of these rooms with the girl he brought all the way from AFRICA.

so 4give him sister and never mind him as he is so lonely since his Homeboy left for africa he isn't himself he is acting so weird see even his avatar shows the signs of his frustrations.

MD   

Carry pepper spray with you, it's more useful sometimes than carrying a weapon which could be used against you.

I would never want to carry that around, i'm those people who get all confused when they see an attacker maybe even faint or die of heart attack lol but again never been attacked alhamdu'lilaah so who knows how i would react..

But they were good self-defence tips

"we are the children of the paranoid couple"

LOOOOL :D

Xalimo7   

while some of my sisters carry perfumes, i always keep handy Hot Jelly Red Pepper, so no matter what , i can atleast throw one fist in the middle of the eyes , to see how reddish it will get, and you are lucky if you don;t get heart attack very quickly.

see you, am around dude

i don't understand why do all these Girls want to learn a self defence for?

do you think your heart won't be broken just because you can Bruce Lee someone?

i thought deeper pain is much more painful than the one in the flesh.

Batuulo   

hijabified sista.. Scary huh! .. Self defence Isn't A murderer ;) .

opinionated: nice piece sis tnx..

Mindstate: hmm Do I barrow you? tnx Anyways..

Shaka.. don't be sily , let us know if you have any experiance of self defence.. :cool:

tnx All .

lool

butuulo.....thanx for the tips sis

but i had a bad experiance once..i was 12(in year 8 secondary school-remember im a Brit)

it was one early morining, i was on my way to school, i got on the bus as usual, got off at my stop and started walking to school. well i had to go down a quite street and 2 ally-ways to get to school (there are other ways but i found this easier and faster).

as i was walking down the quite street i heard footsteps behind me, i didnt think much of it, i entered the 1st ally, the footsteps where getting closer, i started walking faster.

now the 2 ally-ways cross eachother, every one is walking on the other ally and i can see them.

my follower catches up with me, someone on the other ally calls for me, i stop as the guy (following me) walks past me, he stops in front of me inches away, then he says "nice tits nice ass an all" (i will never 4get those words)

u wanna know what i did?

i froze - i could not move.

i kept silent till i got to school, soon as i saw my tutor , i burst into tears (i cry alot).

Alhamdulillah i was not hurt.

and since that day till i finished secondary school, i always had a guy walk me to school and walk me home (class mates took it in turns) lol

my advice to sisters

* dont take shortcuts, take the long bussy roads.

*and if u know some one going the same place that lives near u, meet up and go 2gether

*be allert of what is happening around u

* and try not to freeze (u will kick ur self 4ever)

-----------------------------------------

learn from ur past,,,and now mine!

That's scary stuff silent_sistah but I'm glad you made back to school safe!

I know what you mean by alley ways...cus I live right on the alley, and I see nothing but homeless people walking up and down it. Since it's a really short alley (the one I use)..If I'm by myself, I look before I use it to see if anyone is there...trust me..anyone watching me would think I'm paranoid, but hey, I accept the fact that there are perverts out there who like to prey on innocent lil girls like me !

Shaka zulu,

do you even understand why women take self-defense classes? :rolleyes:

underdog   

*******************DISCLAIMER****************

The instructions given here are intended for self-defence purposes and should in no way and form be used as offense tools. Underdog Inc. will claim no liability for any permanent damage inflicted as a result of these instructions. Results may vary.

OK Listen Up,

it doesn't matter how big or what physical condition a guy is in, there are 4 spots on a man's body that will DROP him if the Correct amount of pressure is applied. To make it even easier, all 4 spots a in a straight line (...dial down the middle... c.a.l.l.a.t.t. :D )

1)Between the eye - tricky spot to hit someone, but this adjacent to the pituitary gland which controls a few of the sense and overall balance. A clean shot here will buy you more than enough time to set up the next shot.

2)The Throat - not the neck..the throat. A good shot will floor anyone. hit it too hard and you'll crush his windpipe ( Can you say murder charges???)

3)The Solar plexus - Right below the Rib cage. No muscle cover and highly sensitive. A good shot should deflate the lungs rapidly causing an interruption in the respitory process. now stand back and watch him fall like sisqo's career.

4)The Family Jewels - I assume no explanation required on this one.

I would never condone violence but when all diplomatic channels fail, ladies, don't slap your attacker and don't wait for someone to come to your help...do the damage, you can always apologise if you're wrong.

Be safe and Be well