Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Scramble to find peacekeepers to protect puppet regime

Castro   

You know what I like about you, Mystic? You take the time to explain the same thing to the same guys over and over and over. Does your patience have no limits? Mine ran out in 2005. Do you ever wonder the students might never understand what you're preaching?

Don't give up. What you're doing is a great service to the 1000's of silent readers on this site. :D

Originally posted by Castro:

You know what I like about you, Mystic? You take the time to explain the same thing to the same guys over and over and over. Does your patience have no limits? Mine ran out in 2005. Do you ever wonder the students might never understand what you're preaching?

Don't give up. What you're doing is a great service to the 1000's of silent readers on this site.
:D

Walaahi I observed that as well, she is a great patient person who is firm on her believes and values. And she proved to be sticking with the good principles that has forged her the way she is now.

Masha-Allah!

Good people can be seen in some bad places, wishing they will alter the badness of others!

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by Castro:

Don't give up. What you're doing is a great service to the 1000's of silent readers on this site.
:D

Walaahi I observed that as well, she is a great patient person who is firm on her believes and values. And she proved to be sticking with the good principles that has forged her the way she is now.

Masha-Allah!

Good people can be seen in some bad places, wishing they will alter the badness of others!
Castro, I hope i don’t run out of patience, i am sure that if that happens i will resort to repulsive insults and what i gained will be all lost.

I am speechless bros. smile.gif Thanks

I guess spending some valuable time with awoowa and ayeeyo taught me to be patient and not to aggressive to others who are opposing my views. :D

Oh what poor a poor little girly you're mystic! ICU was made up by both those moderates, Shariif a Islaax, who was educated in Sudaan and Caddow an american professor, another Islaax, those individuals were in the group and they hold 'high' positions but in fact they were not in charge at all!

They were mere symbolic figures. However on the contarary Aweys, Ayrow and Turki were Il-Itixaat a group that makes up Al-Qeada, Yes I conclude Al-Qeada doesn't exist as an organisation per se but as a loose set of 'cells', that believe in the same kind of doctrine! They are miliatans to the core and won't listen to anyone!

I doubt that you even 'know' much about our religion itself let alone the groups and individuals I mentioned! Yes, the moderate figures of Al-Islaax were symbolic place-holders whilst the radicals and relgious zealots got everything they bargained for! I myself was amazed how that group could hold together that long but it isn't surprising if you remember how 'ruthless' some of these 'sheikhs' can really be!

If they'd protested to much probably Aweys would have sent one or two 'suicide-bomber' or assassin to his rivals in order to finish them off!

Remember Mogadishu and the blasts, I don't even think so you do! Rivalries were at their highest and bombs were going off in Mogadishu some three weeks to four weeks ago, the work of rival 'sheikhs' that's the sad nature of affairs within the ICU, a bullied moderate group, who if they'd dared to speak would lose their lives and a hardline in rivalry indulged and power-hungry group, lead by meniacs who were the enemy of our religion!

They did a 'dis-service' to our beloved religion when they allowed themselves to be conquered, whilst its leaders ran away to an unidentified location, many of the youngsters and children they sent into battle were dying needlessely in their thousands!

Where are the leaders that vowed to fihgt till death, yes some 'went' to the hajj in the middle of the fighting, where is abu Mansuur? He's in Saudi-Arabia and what is he doing there? He was supposed to fight, but for some strange reason he ended up on the pilgrime to makkah!

Where is Indhacadde? Nobody knows, another one that fled, I only wish the same advantage would have extened to the many boys that died in an unnecessary war! In Islaam there is no rushing, our religion is clear don't humiliate the deen by fighting a war that you cannot win! God is on our side is not enough, you have to understand the sunnah of Allaah! If you pray 'Oh Allaah, help me pass this difficult exam', but if you've been playing around the last one year and you haven't done much studying you're going to ultimately fail your examination! Even the pig-eating class-mate of yours will outdo you, if he has put in the time and sacrifice to study for the actualy exam, you cannot go on later and say 'How did he pass that exam, I deserved it much more because I'm a muslim look my name is 'mystic' and I pray every day', don't you see that this religion doesn't work like that. Allaah aids the people that do the sacrifice, have the intelligence to outsmart their enemies and who will wait until they're able to defend themselves against any aggressor but they will not rush into a war in less then five months after coming to power especially considering the geo-political insensitives of the region! You just don't do that mystic!

On top of that Allaah the exalted doesn't aid the 'unjust' lot, if you say you're truelly muslim but you committ all sort of atrocities then even the 'gaal-madow' will become better then you and god will side with them! Al-Caddalah was not practised by the courts, because it was an most unholy alliance made up by moderates that don't believe in 'Cadaabul Qabri' such as Islaax, hardliners such as Al-Qeada sympathiers and former mooriyaaaans clan-haters who have been given an cimaamad to 'pretend' to be a sheikh, but at the same time the looted farms were allowed to keep and in Afgooye khat could be consumed because warlord turned relgious saint said so but in mogadishu it was prohibited! So where to go, the same old militias were told they were part of an revolution to bring bag islaam and given some money to join the ranks of the uic militia but they were not ideologically committed! ICU was an unholy alliance, that would tear itself apart if it existed any longer actually no, the ruthless guys would take over anyway as they already had! Together with the clan-fascists they'd consoldate their poweres!

That's why their quick fall down because they neither represented islaam nor were advocating for the deen, that's why they send so many children into their early graves. How comical they closed all schools in Mogadishu, so that the children could partipiate in their fake clan jihaad and thats not what you get mystic. UIC was simpply speaking fraud and suspect to say the least!

Sheikh

ICU:

1) You say they were Islaax. –I personally don’t know if that is true, and what you have to say is hearsay. I need some proof of that. You said it yourself. You can’t tell what is in someone’s heart. And I doubt that you could be honest and say with pure certainty that they are Islaaxs.

2) They were Al-Itixaat a group that is part of the Al-Qaida –you have no evidence other than mere accusations which were made by the West. The same accusations about Iraq having WMD

3) The ICU was divided into two groups moderate and extremists –Did those two words exist to describe Muslims before the War on Terror started? You can’t add the word radical and religion together, especially if that religion is Islam. A sheikh like you should know that. When it comes to the kuufaars they should not be dealt with peacefully. Their means of peace is not one which will last long. Second how ruthless were they? Did they behead anyone? Did they captured the warlords or chased them out. We both know that the ICU had the opportunity to kill those warlords, sadly they didn’t, a huge mistake on their part.

4) Closing the schools and sending adolescents to the front lines –those who wanted to go and where 17 and above left, they didn’t draft them nor force them to fight. However closing the schools was completely wrong. But the ICU has no use of sending untrained children to the front lines.

5) Allah only aiding the ‘Just’ individuals –that is not true, we both know that. Allah has repeatedly told us that He will test us, and we will indeed be weak, thou we will be great in number. And that is because of the love we have for this world and not the hereafter, there be few people who are willing to die for Allah’s cause. Today I do see that, people are clutching to their tribes rather than their religion.

6) Where are the leaders? –do you see any leader in the front lines? They say they will wage war, fight the good fight and win it, but they will never be present on the front line. Gedi said ‘we will crush them’ but he isn’t the one fighting, is he?

Do you know that Al Qaida was radicalized by America, they have trained them, financially supported them, it was them who were building Al Qaida Madarassa schools in Pakistan and Afghanistan. The righteousness the ICU has done out-weights the wrongness they are accused of committing. You my friend are going in a circle that is not supporting your argument by rather weakening it.

We have a bunch of warlords, who you know are the same ones, who have killed more people than the ICU, robbed more people than the ICU and they have brought most of the destruction. No sane person will agree that these men who are not only warlords but also puppets can rebuild the same nation they have taken the time to destroy. Wearing a Khamis won’t make you a radical and wearing an Armani Suit won’t make you a decent western civilized person.

You can’t be morally right if you are siding with Ethiopia or America on an issue concerning a Muslim nation and its people. Sorry sxb.

N.O.R.F   

Are warlords who extort, kill, steal terrorists? or are the people who brought about a semblance of peace to the south for the first time in 16 years?

Talk of being blind folded by you know what,,,,