Sign in to follow this  
WILDCAT

They tried to make me buy a wig!!!

Saalixa   

It's neither plastic nor horse hair, atheer. It's mostly Orangutan pubic hair (for the nice colors) with some armpit hair from a Bengali construction worker thrown in for good texture. Fairly harmless stuff.

Yuk!

Well I never wore a wig or needed to so how would i know if your just mocking?

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by WILDCAT:

^ Why do ya' think it got the chop? I wanted to wash and go, just like the adverts told me.

Xoogsade, you should never make assumptions about people on the internet, it is perhaps the one thing that can allow you to get things
so
infinitely wrong. I may need to hand you a pair of sunglasses if you were ever to look at me, I wouldn't want to traumatise your poor eyes, being the delightful man that you are (verybody who likes me is delightful and of extremely high intelligence, naturally).
smile.gif

Your reply proves to me that you are indeed pretty and confident. Nice of you to show humility and don't brag WildCat. But even if you were the average somali girl, I would still find you more attractive than any other ethnic woman in the world. Not to mention how I can use your poetic writings to my advantage and contentment. You can write a letter for me morning and evening even if we were to live under one roof can't you?. You have a gift for writing. Wouldn't mind knowing the tricks behind your writings.

Galool   

Xoogsade, I think wild cat isn't beautiful in the traditional sense. How do I know this?

Simply by reading her post, keeping a short her isn't considered beautiful. The long locks of one's her flowing down that long neck has been a subject of many poems. This has been so for centuries.

Now, unless you are into alternatives (which I doubt you are; having read your thoughts on Career women); you might not find this poster pretty.

Undoubtedly, she is confident otherwise should not have been able to go against the traditional view of beauty (of course she thinks having a short boyyish hair is beautiful).

there are many advantages to wearing a wig......just think about it........

***you can change your hair colour(10 times a day if u desire) without ever damaging your own hair.

***your hair can miraclously grow--from being ear length to brushing your a$$ quicker than it takes your nail varnish to dry.

***you dont have to worry about washing it....you just buy a new one ...everyday if u wish!

ok well, im not a big fan of the wig, and i dont know anyone presently who wears a wig,(although when i was in school a friend of mine wore a wig coss she had leukemia and the chemo made her real hair fall out)

presently i know a few somali girls that wear weave(not the same as a wig) they add a few strands of hair to their natural hair, to enhance the volume/length or to give their natural hair colour. it looks cool blends in well and its hard to tell were their real hair ends and the fake begins....

however i would never personally do it,,,,,,,,its pure haraam!

WILDCAT   

Xoogsade, darling, who sent you and how much did they pay? Those b*stards... :mad:

I am not at all used to being treated well here... if I am no longer being told I am a "blasphemous big" and other such choice descriptions... something is seriously amiss...

This is all Athena's doing, I can smell it a mile away...

^^Among men, I take it you meant? Well :D , it’s outdated at best and a pure myth at worst, I insist! The era where the BIG had advantage over the SMALL, and the 'less fortunate' one, as you would say, is over.

There are other, and important I might add, benchmarks to meet adeer. And generally speaking, it’s the fast (endurance) that beat the slow today, and in that sense size as it were (in anything) has been naturalized for good.